Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I got the

1699716370182.png
in the truck just in case :lol:

Nice day around here, might get the DeSoto out for a drive and deep clean before I put it away for the winter. Need to do the same with the Barracuda.

The little wagon looks perty good, some missing exterior trim pieces. Interior has major issues. Gots headers and a 4bbl on it already. Smells like it's got carb issues but runs perty good.

I just saw our Commander in Sleep... AKA Sleepy Joe is at Arlington National Cemetery, laying a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier...Hope he doesn't fall down today...... :lol:

Hey gang

Frosty down in the valley this morning

Headed out early to do propane tank swaps. Not bad at $17.95 each for a 5 gallon.

An Edsel popped up at the local used car joint.

20231111_104025.jpg

Interesting. I didn't remember you were having issues. I hate to say it but you are the only one here that I know that can't start a wanted ad. I haven't heard anyone else having issues so it sounds like it might be an issue on your end. Have you sent Joey a PM about it?

Let me ask you this, can you start a thread just not in the Marketplace forums? If so, make up your ad in a General forum and let me know. I can easily move it for you. What I can't do is turn your posts above into a sale ad.
It's not the "where" I post that is my issue. I've just clicked the wait button due the page not responding 5 feckin times just to begin my reply to you.
I know I can pay the forum dues to kill a lot of these ads that cause the "Page not responding" popup box. I might try installing a 3rd party ad blocker or try the various browser options instead of MS Edge. (4 more [WAIT] clicks during previous sentence.)
Believe it or not, TEMU and LAMPS PLUS web sites are still trying to sell items to me via the ads here that I purchased and received months ago. No other website, forum or other that I visit gives me so much grief. And with sentence typed, I've lost count of total [WAIT] clicks.
No jumping through hoops for Joey or this forum. Easier to sell my last a-body and be gone from here for good.
To be brutally honest... The Ram forum I have visited repeatedly since late June has shown me the light. Thay aren't all the same. Sad but true.
Delete my previous posts if you wish. I'll list the car at Craigs list. No doubt someone will link it here.

It's not the "where" I post that is my issue. I've just clicked the wait button due the page not responding 5 feckin times just to begin my reply to you.
I know I can pay the forum dues to kill a lot of these ads that cause the "Page not responding" popup box. I might try installing a 3rd party ad blocker or try the various browser options instead of MS Edge. (4 more [WAIT] clicks during previous sentence.)
Believe it or not, TEMU and LAMPS PLUS web sites are still trying to sell items to me via the ads here that I purchased and received months ago. No other website, forum or other that I visit gives me so much grief. And with sentence typed, I've lost count of total [WAIT] clicks.
No jumping through hoops for Joey or this forum. Easier to sell my last a-body and be gone from here for good.
To be brutally honest... The Ram forum I have visited repeatedly since late June has shown me the light. Thay aren't all the same. Sad but true.
Delete my previous posts if you wish. I'll list the car at Craigs list. No doubt someone will link it here.
That's very interesting. I wish I knew what I have as far as antivirus software on my laptop. I do not subscribe to any add blocker for anything and I don't have any pop ups. It must be included in the Windows Security program that came with my laptop. I am a Gold member here and on FBBO but none of the other Joey sites and I don't have any issues anywhere else. (with these or any other websites.) Hate to see you go but if it's too frustrating to be here, I can see why you would want to leave. That's entirely your choice.

Last edited:
I've had trouble myself ,what works for me is you see the 3 dots top far right. Custumize and control , click on it , go to new incognito window and get on from there. Works for me .

Jumped down a rabbit hole, i want the drivers door to open from the outside, broke screws,pulled latch, cut it apart and built up the worn parts with weld. Modified it so it can be taken apart if needed. Drilled out screws and installed latch. Works like it did in the 50’s.
so tomorrow i will actually maybe mount the seats.after i build a base.

Jumped down a rabbit hole, i want the drivers door to open from the outside, broke screws,pulled latch, cut it apart and built up the worn parts with weld. Modified it so it can be taken apart if needed. Drilled out screws and installed latch. Works like it did in the 50’s.
so tomorrow i will actually maybe mount the seats.after i build a base.
It's so much fun to watch (you tube) and listen (here) to your builds and modifications.

It's so much fun to watch (you tube) and listen (here) to your builds and modifications.
I sure appreciate you watching and the occasional comment. I want to keep some sort of record of my foolishness.
When Brent (halfasskustoms) lost his shop, insurance co tuned in to his channel and watched the build of his 47 ford pickup. He got decent money for it.

-
Back