The 340 is the biggest POS V8 Chrysler ever made.

-
Ok, @RustyRatRod. So you're just joking around. Glad to hear that. I blocked @yellow rose a week or so back so if you guys are being hilarious together, I missed that context.

Just out of curiosity, what's your problem with women and why are you involving us?
It's jarring because your on-topic posts in this thread have been really informative and sharp. Those quoted above; not so much.

None at all. What part of a joke do you not understand? Or are you the Gloria Allred type?

now hold the fort here, YR and J Robb are about to have a honing contest. the only question is, who will determine the victor?

More smoke in this thread than an engine built with gap less rings!

Like I said, get back to me when you can hone a cylinder. Piss poor **** if you can't. BTW I'm retired *****. What I do now I do for fun. If you talk real nice, and cut me a fat stack of cash, I'll fly up there and teach you how to do it. But it will cost you. I don't like training slow learners.
now hold the fort here, YR and J Robb are about to have a honing contest. the only question is, who will determine the victor?

The winner would be the one who can hone a cylinder and use a gapless top ring and not be a oil burner. It ain't hard but evidently RAMM can't do it. Pathetic really.

No one. He forfeit s he's retarded err retired. J.Rob

Can't read to good either can you. I still do some work. I just don't spend my time making threads about it.

Like I said, bust out some cash and I'll come teach you how to finish a cylinder. Or maybe you can just go ask Jon Kasse and have him help you since your head is up his ***.

None at all. What part of a joke do you not understand? Or are you the Gloria Allred type?

So you weren't joking. You're just a coward who can't own up to his words.

I gather that you're threatened by "Gloria Allred types" and I get that it must be scary to watch your understanding of the world become obsolete. Good luck with that.

So you weren't joking. You're just a coward who can't own up to his words.

I gather that you're threatened by "Gloria Allred types" and I get that it must be scary to watch your understanding of the world become obsolete. Good luck with that.

Oh good grief.

does any body know what this post is about now?

Guys bitching at each other. Just like any other time you get guys together. We argue if water is wet, snow is cold, and does poop really stink.

Edit: and whatever you do...never bring up snowmobiles in any jpar thread. He goes off the rails, starts to twitch and slobber. It gets ugly when his is jonesing for a snowmobile ride.

Last edited:
I like 340's... This thread is still about 340's right? LOL!

Be well folks,
Pat

I think one has to be a special kind of stupid to not like 340´s, dont have to love them for it,but they are hard not to like :)

Oh good grief.

Oh come on. I don't think there's any merit in being a bully but if you're going to try it, ya gotta follow through.

I've been reading your posts for years. You seem like a decent guy and definitely know your stuff. I respect you enough to call you out on what looks like schoolyard crap that we all should have moved beyond by now.

Last edited:
Oh come on. I don't think there's any merit in being a bully but if you're going to try it, ya gotta follow through.

I've been reading your posts for years. You seem like a decent guy and definitely know your stuff. I respect you enough to call you out on what looks like schoolyard crap that we all should have moved beyond by now.

There's not a bully bone in my body. I mean 99.9% of what I say as a joke. Now hush up and go back to your safe space. See? Like that.

There's not a bully bone in my body. I mean 99.9% of what I say as a joke. Now hush up and go back to your safe space. See? Like that.

Quite a comedian, sir...you must sell out when on tour for your standup routine.

Speaking of safe spaces, if you ever run out of InfoWars brand Bone Broth and have to actually leave your house to go to the grocery store, just know that someone will very likely knock out the rest of our teeth if you use that language.

Even assuming we're all dudes around here, every one of us has a mother, many of us have wives, sisters, daughters....and some of us even respect them.

Oh...just I'm just joking around too. ;)

does any body know what this post is about now?

Not really anymore. This thread has gone completely off track. Please stop with the personal jabs :rolleyes:

Go outside & work on your 340 or your car, so nobody calls it a POS

Thanks

Not really anymore. This thread has gone completely off track. Please stop with the personal jabs :rolleyes:

Go outside & work on your 340 or your car, so nobody calls it a POS

Thanks

But what about all of the hilarious comedy?

The winner would be the one who can hone a cylinder and use a gapless top ring and not be a oil burner. It ain't hard but evidently RAMM can't do it. Pathetic really.
I did it on a really hot 406 sbc street engine , ran 11`s in a 92 gmc p/u . didn't BURN ANY OIL .

-
Back