the what pisses u off thread

-
sure did he just stood there for about 15 seconds in shock, he never done it again in front of me. LOL

Haha,that's hilarious,wish I was there.Was he standing there in his lower birthday suit or his boxers?:toothy7::toothy7:

Haha,that's hilarious,wish I was there.Was he standing there in his lower birthday suit or his boxers?:toothy7::toothy7:
standing there in his boxers looking at his girl friend who was rolling on the floor :toothy10: along with about 20 other people

Okay I'm back, there's a lot of things that piss me off but I'd say the top are Politicians that steal our money and lie through their teeth, they're all a bunch of clueless cheating bastards.
But the top one's are those brain dead morons from Florida that phone us up here in Canada and try to sell everything from condos in some crap hole in mexico to credit cards from US banks. I'd like to track down their offices and demolish the building (when no bodies in it of course). They must think that we don't have banks up here offering our own credit cards and our government Do Not Call list doesn't stop the retards in the US from phoning us. That's another thing, that Canadian call list still allows our government lackeys to call us especially survey takers. I usually ask to talk to the supervisor and when I get him or her I chew em a new one. Do people actually give out information over the phone to these people, people that they've never met, they must otherwise they wouldn't phone.

Okay I'm done for now.

Now Terry,I'm drinkin premiun Rye tonite,so don't let me down and get into that rotgut,lol.8)

No rotgut for me "big guy", only the good stuff.8)

P3240013 (Small).JPG

What pisses me off is seeing a chev motor in a ford.
What really really pisses me off is a chev motor in a MOPAR!!!!!:banghead:

I with YA on that one! I'm not a total pureist but if its a Mopar it better have a Mopar mill in it. A 32 Ford Highboy better have at least a 302 or even a FI 5.0, preferably a flat head V8. Chevy motors belong in chevys.

Oh, and that cigarette butt thing. that one really pisses me off. :angry7:

when I wake up to find stuff like this! and a lot of other stuff already mentioned.

rock2.JPG

Fat chicks who wear hip hugers and cut off t-shirts with their fat gut sticking out.

White dudes who dress like black gansta's and literally anyone who wears the prison pants and long T-shirts to cover their underwear.
I mean, really what the f#@K is the purpose of wearing pants like that?

It can't be comfortable, you can't run, and you always have to walk with one hand on the front of your pants to keep them from falling to your ankles, I mean WTF is wrong with these assclowns?
The of purpose of wearing pants like that is to tell the other prisoners that you are gay.I don,t understand it either. Mark

People on their cell phone is right up around number one for me. If you see a really bonehead move in a vehicle you can just about bet your paycheck they are on the blasted phone. Littering runs right up there, including the cigarette butts. Another close runner is the store employee who is put out, apperently, because you are there to spend money in their establishment.

Fat chicks who wear hip hugers and cut off t-shirts with their fat gut sticking out.

White dudes who dress like black gansta's and literally anyone who wears the prison pants and long T-shirts to cover their underwear.

It can't be comfortable, you can't run, and you always have to walk with one hand on the front of your pants to keep them from falling to your ankles, I mean WTF is wrong with these assclowns?

what gets me pissed is when you see some really hot chick with dumbasses

Well living up north to me its people who can't drive in snow, Its Winter for like 5 months here in IL, or are talking on the cell phone while driving in the snow.

working two jobs and having no money no running car and very little time

people that dont fix their car when there is a serious safety issue (one day i was working on a car "oil change"that if it were not for the rubber boot holding the ball joint together. I had to pop the ball back into the socket when the car was on the ground. that is freeking scarry

worthless women that have children and dont care to rase them like my ex girlfriend with my kid

having no rights when it comes to my child

not having custody of my child

being told that i cant have my 2 year old because she had her ears peirced and was going to stay at her grandmothers house

not being told when my child is in the emergency room

Okay I'm back, there's a lot of things that piss me off but I'd say the top are Politicians that steal our money and lie through their teeth, they're all a bunch of clueless cheating bastards.
But the top one's are those brain dead morons from Florida that phone us up here in Canada and try to sell everything from condos in some crap hole in mexico to credit cards from US banks. I'd like to track down their offices and demolish the building (when no bodies in it of course). They must think that we don't have banks up here offering our own credit cards and our government Do Not Call list doesn't stop the retards in the US from phoning us. That's another thing, that Canadian call list still allows our government lackeys to call us especially survey takers. I usually ask to talk to the supervisor and when I get him or her I chew em a new one. Do people actually give out information over the phone to these people, people that they've never met, they must otherwise they wouldn't phone.

Okay I'm done for now.

Geez Terry I don't know if you should be drinkin tonite.You're already wound up! Get the gumment out of your mind. Chill bud,take a deep breath and a long swig of that Gibsons and all will be well.Geez i think I'm gettin a little tipsy!8)

blame the cops for the pants hanging down over there ars cops got that going for a good reason ever see some one run with there pants down ?

People always wanting to know what pisses me off. Are they collecting ammo to set me off? lol

-
Back