-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Jonker

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I had this on my fish then went to a complete Ansen... anyway, It was on a Challenger that raced around in circles at Ontario Motor Speedway back in the Early 80's. Does someone want it for the shipping cost? Let me know Kevin

Attachments

• vacuum pump, intake manifolds 011.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 342
  • vacuum pump, intake manifolds 012.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 371
sin i have no clue ill pass to someone that may need it. does this fit over my 4 speed bellhousing, or does it take the place of my bellhousing? is this for a smallblock?

It fit on a smallblock for me. I had 4 responses for it in my pm. I will contact those first. Crackedback youre 5th in line, I will let each one I got a pm through first. Only fair. Wow I didn't think it would be so popular with the bottom being cut off :)

Actually Crackedback you are second in line, my bad. I believe we did have to modify the piece that fits to the bellhousing to fit the zbar correctly in my 68 fish. If 340plot or crackedback don't take it , I will notify the others.

sin i have no clue ill pass to someone that may need it. does this fit over my 4 speed bellhousing, or does it take the place of my bellhousing? is this for a smallblock?

If 340 plot was first, I believe he bowed out with this post.

Let me know.

If I don't hear from him today it's yours. I am surprised there is so much action for it, considering it's not legal at any nhra event. I ran it on the street. I know it would help in the event of an explosion around the driver. I was always worried about pieces coming off the ground and taking out the fuel tank or fuel lines. But if it's usable or someone can modify it then Cheers!

i am sorry for the confusion crackback. i was told to find one and use it, but i was unsure if this one listed was what i needed. and that is why i said i had no clue, but immediatly afterwards, i pmed him and told him it will work for the application that i need it for. i hope there is no hard feelings, as i thought i had edited my comment on here to fit what i pmed him

There should be no hard feelings, 340plot was first and only said he would pass it on since he wasn't able to determine if it would fit his app. Well it apparently fits his app so I feel he should have the opportunity to get it first. I think that is fair. Am I wrong?

sin i have no clue ill pass to someone that may need it.
He passed on it!!!!

I guess I"LL pass means something different!!!!!

I think it's BS whether I was in line or not. I certainly wouldn't do what has been done had I posted '"ill pass to someone that may need it" with whatever qualifiers.

Have a good day folks.

i asked questions about it, and when i did not get one, i was unsure it would work, but once i posted that, someone else explained it, and i pm the guy that i wanted it, but failed to write that here also.

it is the same as when i go to reply to a thread that i want to buy something that is for sale, and in a few minutes, the seller writes on the thread that it is now sold. well, i was first to reply, but yet got beat to it by not pming the seller immediatly. so when i seen my foul, i IMMEDIATLY PM'ED HIM rather than posting on this page. again, sorry for the hard feelins , sir.

it is the same as when i go to reply to a thread that i want to buy something that is for sale, and in a few minutes, the seller writes on the thread that it is now sold. well, i was first to reply, but yet got beat to it by not pming the seller immediatly. so when i seen my foul, i IMMEDIATLY PM'ED HIM rather than posting on this page. again, sorry for the hard feelins , sir.

That's a different situation all together. You stepped aside here and then changed your mind. Had this been at a swap meet and you walked 5 feet away and changed your mind and someone else was buying, you think you get it? You passed, just saying.

This is the type of deal that helps me to define people. If I said I'll pass it on, then decided later that I wanted it, I better hope there weren't people waiting in line for the item as is the case here. Once I said pass, I'd be out, whether I liked it or not. I've been on the losing end of those types of deals before and said Oh well... Sorry, it a character, principle situation with me.

No hard feelings, just clears up things for me and disappointing especially when you get supported by people then pull this. I wont' go after you like I've seen you do others when you felt wronged. All good here.

here is my point crack. as i wrote on here that i passed, because my question did not get answered, in a pm i told him that i found out it would work.................................................................................................................. so, if you feel wrong'd, I WILL PASS ON THIS, AND YOU NOW HAVE EVERY OPOTUNITY TO GET YOUR HANDS ON IT.

there are no hard feelings on s side. i am no upset. this i tem will not change anything. to the giver of the part. i want to thank you for the curtosy, and crack, i do understand your point too. i listed as me passing cause i never got a reply to a pm.

i do not want this item any longer. it must be needed more than i do.lol crack, i will pm you and talk to you there.

soryy for the confusion. i am not an azzwhole, and when i MAY be wrong, i'll surely admit it....lmao

Funny thing is I PM the seller not more then a few minutes after 340plot did last night. But yet I wasnt mentioned at all in the "who's in line"

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back