What Are You Doing To/With Your Car Today?

-
Drink beer and stare at it. Drink beer and stare at it..................

Sounds about like me.....Everytime I get motivated, by the time I get my tools all laid out, it's time to go home or I find another project...Or I realize that I'm out of room....

Upgraded alternator wiring as per our Madd tech article

Attachments

• e7.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 331
Finished off cleaning up the drivers side wiring loom,got some Tubing Fitted the new clips as the others were Brittle and discolored,Fitted the new Battery Cable.Now just waiting on the New plug wire separators to show up!

Attachments

• photo 3.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 328
  • photo 4.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 338
67GT that looks great, I'm along way from looking close to that.

Had Dart in shop yesterday getting fitted for new exhaust. (Tims Custom Exhaust) Coon Rapids, Mn. Mild 318 with factory manifolds, went with Flowmaster 40's (had on old car) thought I might go a little mellower but we tried them on for testing and loved that sound. A lot of guys don't like the drone but I (and wife) love the sound going down the road. Have picture of crossmember done by forabodies member "Cosgig". Guys at shop liked the fact they could tuck exhaust in some what and not have hanging under crossmember.

Attachments

• IMG_20150415_182059062.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 309
  • IMG_20150414_163641582.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 323
We'll I have to pull engine
Munched a roller rocker
Bunch aluminum in engine
Taking to my builder to clean

Had Dart in shop yesterday getting fitted for new exhaust. (Tims Custom Exhaust) Coon Rapids, Mn. Mild 318 with factory manifolds, went with Flowmaster 40's (had on old car) thought I might go a little mellower but we tried them on for testing and loved that sound. A lot of guys don't like the drone but I (and wife) love the sound going down the road. Have picture of crossmember done by forabodies member "Cosgig". Guys at shop liked the fact they could tuck exhaust in some what and not have hanging under crossmember.

:thumblef:

Nothing major, but today I blasted the front bumper brackets, and painted them. I'll be buying a new AMD bumper when I get paid again on the first.

Before

09650A1C-9FB3-44E8-9136-C002ED8F3F04_zpslta36eqx.jpg

Blasted

2D8690D0-9A52-4044-AA50-970E664F6401_zpsijipbqyt.jpg

Painted

F0E79983-ECBA-4C0F-ABBD-B5EC4FACA42E_zpsyn0p4uzv.jpg

Changed the oil in my Valiant tonight, have a car club meeting/car cruise tomorrow....feels good to drive it again.

Busy at work today,pulled the Dart out.
Mother Nature washed it for me,drove it down the street and into the shop to towel dry it...
Test and Tune rained out.
So I washed my car today !!!
Might wax it tomorrow.

Attachments

• 20150417_184902.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 248
Changed the oil in my Valiant tonight, have a car club meeting/car cruise tomorrow....feels good to drive it again.

Awesome, Keith. That should get the hot rod juices,flowing again. Started mine for the first time,in two years.

Awesome, Keith. That should get the hot rod juices,flowing again. Started mine for the first time,in two years.

Dos anos? No! I can't *****, my Dart is sitting with an empty engine bay for the start of year 2 as I type. I hope to back it out of the garage by August.

I have to cut down my H-pipe for the Polara a couple inches, then I can start it tomorrow. Little sh*t holding me up.

Dos anos? No! I can't *****, my Dart is sitting with an empty engine bay for the start of year 2 as I type. I hope to back it out of the garage by August.

Same here. My engine has been out since Nov '13. Should be going back in soon though!

Just went and took some pictures before I put it away next week and start saving to fix it after wiping out the exhaust and some of the suspension on Monday. Going to miss driving it this spring.

:). Dyno day for the motor my brother put together for the Barracuda!

Attachments

• Barracuda Motor on Dyno 4-18-2015.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 220
-
Back