73' B3 340 Duster pro touring build

-
He does some fine work. I said I would be patient but I hate waiting. While I'm at it, Cudo's on your Coffee Getter. Man that is one Sweet ride. I drooled a lot.:coffee2:

thanks...I think I'm helpin' ol' Ross out...but he's always a step or two in front of me....must be one of those two counters

I figure that this would be okay with the boys if I posted some carefully censored photos, not that I have any spare time to add some more modifications... but one more should put be behind schedule too much. The new supports give a cleaner look and more also lets me mount the Radiator a little closer to the radiator support. I also added a area to get my transmission cooler lines through....it's all just small taters.

Attachments

• duster 003.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 1,171
  • duster 005.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 1,128
  • duster 011.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 1,157
  • duster 021.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 1,147
  • duster 024.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 1,151
  • duster 028.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 1,127
  • duster 029.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 1,150
Small taters. Big Steak. Exceptional work. Hows the hood coming along? Could you at least leave a little dust on the floor. I can't say it enough, you do good work.:coffee2:

Small taters. Big Steak. Exceptional work. Hows the hood coming along? Could you at least leave a little dust on the floor. I can't say it enough, you do good work.:coffee2:
Well the hood grafting is on hold for probally another month or so...you'll understand why once the camera gets the go ahead. As far as the floor, luckily the camera seems to filter out all the grinding and cutting grit, trust me there there in at least a couple of those photo's.

Just had to give ya a little . I closed my shop in August. My 2 car garage seems awful small. Things will change in a little time. When I win the lottery,I'm bringing my car and a blank check to Ohio. Just turn you loose. Maybe Denny and Mark can help. Keep it up.:coffee2:

those front pieces are nice...I'll bet some others will want some

I've always loved front pieces. So round, so firm, oh wait we were talking cars. I do think he is quite dangerous, but it's all the little stuff that most won't notice, that will make his car stand out. Awesome work!:coffee2:

I was told primer = progress ?

Talked to Mark V last night... I want to go see the Dart.. you coming?

You're doing great progree on your car. Great skills on the new radiator core panels. You may start to reproduce them.

Great job. My duster started it's life with your cars color.:D

I bought this Duster because it was a original B-3 340 car, but have since decided I won't go back to B-3, always loved Hemi Orange (like yours) theres always a chance It will end up that color....I should have just bought yours, I think I already have about the $$$$$$$ wrapped up in this build as what your selling yours for.

You're doing great progree on your car. Great skills on the new radiator core panels. You may start to reproduce them.
I wish I could, There 's lots of Custom one off parts that members have asked me to reproduce for them or in mass, but unfortunatley I am not set up to do that this is just a hobby that my employer lets me make parts on a limited basis.......

did you use a dimple die to round in the hole? if so where did you get it from. i have been trying to find a set of dimple dies locally and have had no luck.

did you use a dimple die to round in the hole? if so where did you get it from. i have been trying to find a set of dimple dies locally and have had no luck.

yes, I cut the shape out on the waterjet and decided to add a 2" hole for some character. The oval holes are for the fender bolts, at the last minute I dimpled died the hole ...I have a set at work and decided now was the time to start using them, there's a couple other idea's I have for them on the interior whem I get to that point...I have access to 1 1/2", 2"', 2 1/2", 3" and 3 1/2" dies.....Sorry can't help you with where to buy them locally but they are expensive I do know that...good luck.

Ross, I've been watching this rebuild since you started & all I can say is wow. It has given me the inspiration to not give up on my Duster even tho she was in a major accident. Keep up all the excellent work & hope one day I can see her in person all finished up. Hope you don't mind but I'm gonna steal a few ideas for when I start to rebuild my Duster.

Ross,

In the house....Right Now!

Hemi Denny, HemiMark, 62BT409 (Jim - Hemi Demon), Weeb,
Mark V (HemiMark's Dart body man) and your's truly.

The pizza, the beer and the B.S. is flyin' everywhere.

We all wish you were here!

Ross,

In the house....Right Now!

Hemi Denny, HemiMark, 62BT409 (Jim - Hemi Demon), Weeb,
Mark V (HemiMark's Dart body man) and your's truly.

The pizza, the beer and the B.S. is flyin' everywhere.

We all wish you were here!

Damn, sounds the the Mopar Nats hotel parking lot, but in the Winter. Sounds like a fun time...My invite must have got sent to my SPAM folder and I deleted it...Actually, yesterday was my 45th birthday and I spent it cutting, grinding and welding on the group concensus of whats needed to be done......I'm sure you were briefed on the events that are happening at the Rum Barn....oh yea had a couple of those(Rum and Diet Cherry Coke) after the dust settled (and I cleaned it up). Progress never takes a day off.. Got to be ready for my next visit from the crew.

-
Back