Votes: 41 14.4%
  • Misunderstood Genius

Votes: 37 13.0%
  • Who gives a crap

Votes: 156 54.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-
Charlie is no different then lots of actors/famous people etc. that have spun out of control over the years, the only difference is back in the day TMZ and the other tabloid media wern't shoving it in our face every 5 seconds. I see he passed a drug test too, I know lots of guys I work with who have a three day habit, some stuff is out of your system in a few days and you can test clean, now a hair sample...different story.

i heard Chuck Norris once had a near Charlie Sheen experience

I think hes acting crazy on purpose, you can kinda tell on his interview. when he says things like "oh, too far?" and just over all telling the honest truth. He knows what hes doing. probably one of the coolest, most down to earth guys ever, he actually LIVES, he takes life head on, we need more people like him!! im sick of everyone being boring and lame, wake up and live already!

I think hes acting crazy on purpose, you can kinda tell on his interview. when he says things like "oh, too far?" and just over all telling the honest truth. He knows what hes doing. probably one of the coolest, most down to earth guys ever, he actually LIVES, he takes life head on, we need more people like him!! im sick of everyone being boring and lame, wake up and live already!

I sort of feel the same way.

Yes, he has addictions. And he acts like an *** sometimes.

But all of us at times act the same way.

The only difference is that no one cares about OUR piddly lives.....the media has turned Charlie into a focus-point. He has fed into it, yes...and is poking fun at the folks who single him out.

As far as his comments about his show?

That show WOULD be dead without him.....if that werent the case, the studio would have pushed on without him. But lets face it, he IS (was) the show. He told it like it is.

We see the same behavior from out of control ball players but thats OK because those guys can win "us" superbowls....LOL

Hey, we are all quirky and have our demons.

At least Sheen makes no excuses for his.

Just my $.02 8)

Some of these actors/performers don't have a grip on reality, that's why they die young.
Booze, drugs, partying, all of that money available and in a seemlessly never ending supply.
They are their own worst enemies.
I find it hard to feel sorry for them at all, except it's a waste of talent.
Belushi, Joplin, Hendrix, Morrison, Radner, Farley come to mind.
Charlie Sheen has a lot going for him if he would straighten himself out.

Dont say he was good...say you liked the movie....good is a matter of perspective LOL....He wasnt in Ferris Bueller....I havent seen Wraith in a very long time and Hot Shots was a stupid knock off...JMO though

Check your facts first guys.

Gilda was a saint and Sheen was in FBDO.

I think he can do what wants. Its his money. And to those who feel sorry for the rest of the cast its not like thier careers were going anywhere before the show.

Party on Charlie!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRbzZG_JxYY"]YouTube - Charlie Sheen on Ferris Bueller's Day Off[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa0v08XY2G8"]YouTube - Major League - Wild Thing[/ame]

I have never seen very much of his work, if that is what ya call it...
another victim of the Hollywood seen that should be locked up and not waist another inch of tape or time on the air waves..........
What a nut :wack: I say remove him from any form of the high life for a year..

Simplify his life and see if reality can be seen by Charley Sheen.:happy10:

Most of us learn from life experiences.
I heard an interesting excerpt this morning on the radio while driving to work. It was from one of the 'entertainment' shows last night on tv.
Turns out Martin Sheen, Charlie's dad, took the entire family to the Phillipines back in 1978 when they were filming "Apocalypse Now". Back then, Martin was a 3-pack-a-day smoker who drank so much every night he couldn't even stand up. He ended up having a heart attack and almost died.
During the tv interview, Charlie said he remembers the shock of seeing his dad walking with a cane. They'd taken a couple of baseball gloves and a ball on the trip and they started playing catch every day. Starting at 10-feet and stretching the distance a couple of feet more every day. He said it was the only therapy he could offer his dad as a young kid. He said those are "wonderful memories".
I would think he would have learned the perils of addictions from the ones his dad had and the effect they had on his own life. Guess not.

Most of us learn from life experiences.
I heard an interesting excerpt this morning on the radio while driving to work. It was from one of the 'entertainment' shows last night on tv.
Turns out Martin Sheen, Charlie's dad, took the entire family to the Phillipines back in 1978 when they were filming "Apocalypse Now". Back then, Martin was a 3-pack-a-day smoker who drank so much every night he couldn't even stand up. He ended up having a heart attack and almost died.
During the tv interview, Charlie said he remembers the shock of seeing his dad walking with a cane. They'd taken a couple of baseball gloves and a ball on the trip and they started playing catch every day. Starting at 10-feet and stretching the distance a couple of feet more every day. He said it was the only therapy he could offer his dad as a young kid. He said those are "wonderful memories".
I would think he would have learned the perils of addictions from the ones his dad had and the effect they had on his own life. Guess not.
Maybe it's just me, but I sure wouldn't want my kids to have those kinds of "wonderful memories" of me. I want them to be much more positive.

Check your facts first guys.

Gilda was a saint and Sheen was in FBDO.

I think he can do what wants. Its his money. And to those who feel sorry for the rest of the cast its not like thier careers were going anywhere before the show.

Party on Charlie!

YouTube - Charlie Sheen on Ferris Bueller's Day Off

YouTube - Major League - Wild Thing

Gilda wasn't a saint, maybe one compared to Charlie Sheen, she still did a lot of the parying and bad lifestyle.
I didn't know she died of cancer.
I read that her SNL days were pretty wild partying times.

Gilda wasn't a saint, maybe one compared to Charlie Sheen, she still did a lot of the parying and bad lifestyle.
I didn't know she died of cancer.
I read that her SNL days were pretty wild partying times.

But a lot changes when she married Gene Wilder.

My opinion is it his money and his life he can do with it what ever he likes. He earned that right by working for it , even if you think he is over payed he still worked for the that right and he is an entertainer and he is entertaining us right know. Be upset with government they take from the poor and give to themselves and the rich and self destruct with it and take us down with them and we don't even get a laugh out of it. At least Charley is giving us a laugh.

He gets way to much money to be acting like that. Go back to work and make another few million? Nnnaaa. Guy cracks me up. All he has to do is show up say a few lines for the camera and they stuff his pockets full of money. Must be ruff.

Yeah, he pretty much makes that show, and it is one of my favorites. But Charlie is wrong on this one, and should be strapped down to a bed until he quits the shakes.

Well this is what hurts. His ex wife got a court order to take their twins from him because of this,she doesn't feel the children are safe. That is one thing I can not argue about. Sadly the children have to suffer the sins of their father sometimes.

My opinion is it his money and his life he can do with it what ever he likes. He earned that right by working for it , .

Some of you guys need a morality check. First the activities here are

HIGHLY ILLEGAL by any definiton

Second, we have kids involved (or did) in this madness

and last, it should NOT be someone's right to self destruct. Best example I can think of is Howard Hughes. At some point the "people around you" have to take some responsibility.

So far as the comment about the "rest of the cast", it ISN'T just the rest of the cast, it's the crew, the makeup, the cameramen, HUNDREDS of people are idled by this moron so he can have a party.

I hate to say but he is past a morality check he is going to do what he wants until he drops or it's too late.

I dont know why everyone talks about "morals" and "wild behavior" etc.

To each his/her own, to the point where its not hurting anyone.

SOme of us here drink and/or smoke....both have been show nto be very dangerous.....but its still acceptable....

SOme look at people who dump money into 40 year old cars to make them faster, cooler, whateevr as being a complete waste of time and energy. Yet we all here do that.

So the guy like to bang multiple partners, drink himself silly and shoot off his mouth.

The fact is, the very same fat cat studios that are castigating him now have been living off of his teet for years making big bucks BECAUSE of his "outrageous" behavior.

We all have enough in our own personal lives that we may be embarassed about if it went public.

Leave the guy alone.

If he wants to self destruct, he should have as much right to do that as you or I do in the privacy of our (non-public) homes/lives.

The guy says what he thinks.

I wish MORE people were that way.......it would be a lot easier to figure out some things without having to GUESS what some people think/feel/say.....

So the guy like to bang multiple partners, drink himself silly and shoot off his mouth.

The fact is, the very same fat cat studios that are castigating him now have been living off of his teet for years making big bucks BECAUSE of his "outrageous" behavior.

We all have enough in our own personal lives that we may be embarassed about if it went public.

Leave the guy alone.

If he wants to self destruct, he should have as much right to do that as you or I do in the privacy of our (non-public) homes/lives.

The guy says what he thinks.

I wish MORE people were that way.......it would be a lot easier to figure out some things without having to GUESS what some people think/feel/say.....

I agree fully.

-
Back