Don't laugh but I need advice - girl advice

-
Sell your car, sell your house, sell your tools and all the rest of your possessions, then take all the money you got plus whatever savings you have and go to the nearest campground. Find a firepit and put all of your money in a pile. Set it on fire and watch it burn. Then sit back and realize that you have simplified the entire relationship process while avoiding the hassle of a divorce and having to deal with attorneys. In the long run, you'll be much better off.

Ok so we need to fly me out to the scene of the crash with tools and parts and gonna need some help.....he could sure use a hand on the duster......damn jr...puttin the cart before the waggin a bit anin't ya????
P.S. if I hit the lottery memike and cliff are in front of you :)

1. Your invite was cool, but don't be surprised if the declines. A woman's mentality is never understood. Some say no, but want you to ask 2 or 3 times. Some say no, and want you to get lost. Sometimes, you can't tell!
2. Don't give up. If she made that big of an impression, pursue.
3. Keep the invites neutral - mid day car show, mid day lunch/coffee, etc. Gage her interest.

Do what the dodge slogan sez, Grab life by the horns. Go and start talking to her.

As a matter of fact, be bold and say lets hook up later and have coffee or something! I wanna hang out. It's point blank without sounding like a horn dog desperate fool. This could be a anything meet with anything goes.

Now stop wasting time and call her up or message her on FB. Ask her what her day off is. Meet on that day for anything. Laundry, was dishes, cook her something......what ever, just get into the game.

If she doesn't show, take lots of car pics, post them on facebook and say what a great time you had.

If she does show, tell her you entered her in the wet t-shirt contest and throw her a fabo shirt!

Wylde1.

I just ask all mine if they want to f-u -c -k I get slapped alot but theres about 45percent chance she will jump your bones. Snyder co Pa

In case you haven't figured this out yet...
If any one of us thought we had great knowledge to share about women and relationships, that's the type of forum we would be hanging in. LOL
Good luck

Alright... This is going be painful. But, They are having a car show here in town. They are going to close off a few blocks and do the usual thing, BBQ, live music, that sort of thing.

When I was in college about 6 years ago I ran in to a girl that rocked my world. Lets call her "Mildred". I only met her once but, she made a heck of an impression on me. I was with another girl at the time, so I couldn't really even talk to Mildred. :banghead:

My previous relationship ended earlier this year and shortly after when I was trying to find some old friends I found Mildred and became "Face Book Friends".

I posted a picture of a Porsche and a Ferrari that I saw in town today on my lunch break. She was the first one to comment on it.

0811111145-1.jpg

My question is... How would YOU ask this girl out? There is no question that I am going to pursue her but, HOW would you go after her?

tell her the cars are yours :sign7:

I kinda met my girl the same way at the local fair. (no she was not the bearded lady) Eventually she messaged me on facebook. We talked ... stopped talking for a few months then we ran into each other at the fair again the following year. She knocked me on my *** and the hot pursuit started.
I finally got her cell number and we texted back and forth for 8 months after second meeting (meanwhile she was in a relationship) She told me everything that was going on and i basically only asked questions.
Every morning i made it a point to say "good morning delicate daffodil" or "good morning precious peach" ... etc...
To this day i still make it a point to say good morning to her. She eventually told me after we started dating that she looked forward to my good mornings because it always made her smile or laugh. Compliments and small things add up to major things later on.
I knew she was mine when i was in the hospital for 4 weeks and she sent me a fruit basket. At that point we had only been face to face twice.

Just my small example that went on for a long time before i got anything. She also has a son (2 1/2) and i have a daughter (3 1/2) full time. So we started having play dates and things seem to roll along day by day.

Everyone needs to face facts we don't catch women they catch us.

well, it has been 24 hours and I haven't received a reply from her. I haven't heard a word out of her!

Oh well, She isn't the first and she won't be the last!

this may not be relevant but here is somethin my dad told me some time ago and it makes good sense.....romance without finance is ignorance..... Just sayin.....:cheers:

This is an easy one. She commented on your Photos. She got the ball rolling so maybe she's already "chasing you". I say give it to her straight. No Games. If you really like her just tell her.

L8TR.

Next please....and stay off facebook it only makes people braver/dumber than they really are in person.

If she gets back to you quit acting like you never banged a chick and you'll be fine.

What's the word......be cocksure or cockstrong.

Mop

Everyone needs to face facts we don't catch women they catch us.

Those are the smartest words I've heard within this whole thread. I'm on three years of marriage and I know damn well my wife got me, not her. Although she knows I'm the best thing that ever happened to her and vise versa.

L8TR.

Next please....and stay off facebook it only makes people braver/dumber than they really are in person.

If she gets back to you quit acting like you never banged a chick and you'll be fine.

What's the word......be cocksure or cockstrong.

Mop

I'm not sure I would use those terms but you got it man. ALL women love confident and secure men who take charge, are polite, chivalrous, yet edgy all in one.

PM her. Ask her out to dinner...not lunch, not breakfast...dinner. Be direct, but don't be rude. Direct will let her know that you are interested more than just being a friend. Don't be too pushy. Ask her "would you like to go out to dinner next week?" or "can I call you? would like to catch up." blah, blah, yada, yada.

Keep it short at the beginning, until you actually see here face to face...then you're on your own...

good luck

Did you tell her she could bring her husband?
I'm more concerned by the fact you picked "Mildred" as the fictitious name. Good god man, that was my grandmother's name.

Whatever you do, don't tell her you posted this on FABO!
She'll check it out. (If i know women!)
Make the impression you can have a good time at the car show/bbq without her. You are just inviting her to get re - aquainted right? And if any thing comes after that, then it's a bonus. If she decides to go on a date with you, you will know within a week. She might not be looking for the BBD, she might be scared because she really likes you. Keep up the chatter on facebook, but whatever you do, don't pressure her. Chasing her is a lot different than pressuring her.
On the other hand, her facebook comments might be just fun flirts to her. Keep flirting back, women like that. Be happy, funny, confident, sure of your future, women like that as well. Let her do most of the talking, and get to know where you and her are at in your lives, and be totally honest with your self if it is just infatuation, or is there really a connection there? Give it time. Women need a lot of time to think about things.
Be prepared to strap on your balls and know how to use them when you need to.
On another note, if she is chasing ''bad boys'' then run. Run as far as you can unless you just want a short term relationship if you know what i mean.
Be yourself and most importantly be honest with yourself. Don't try too hard.
That's all of the advice i have.
(I'll bet the women on this site are having a field day with this thread, jump in there with your comments, ladies!)
Good luck, and keep us posted.
Tom.

My advice is to be really up front - let her know that you are interested and would like to get to know her better. Invite her to dinner and be crystal clear it is a date. I know I'm well on my way to being an old-timer but a phone call is much better than any sort of invite over the computer. Whatever her response at least you gave it your best effort and you know where you stand. I wouldn't worry if she didn't want to go to a car show, most women think almost anything us guys do is boring or worse.

When you do go out bring flowers, something nice like roses... really! She will remember the flowers.

When I was single/(happy) if i was interested in someone and they didn't seem to have any free time I would ask them out for dinner on Tuesday night (nobody ever does anything onTuesday!),if they "couldn't" go either they were REALLY busy or not very interested.

This stuff can be both exciting and disappointing, hang on and enjoy the excitment 'cause when you're changing diapers at 2 AM you'll fondly remember going thru a bunch of this crap.

We're all pulling for you.

-
Back