Graveyard carz

-

grassy

Reaction score
Just watch my first episode .. nice to find a show about the restoration of MOPARS...great concept..totally ruined by the moron Mark...not sure why this idiot is actually on the show.. The company is missing deadlines with customers and this idjit wants to work on his car with staff..

I watched the first couple shows when it first came on. That show sucks a big one. For some reason the guys that produce these shows thinks we are a bunch of morons.

My thoughts exactly......................awesome cars, poor acting and WAY too much made up drama. If those guys really got along that poorly, no one would bring them any work!

If u watch the next season its not as bad. Mark owns the shop and the show. He owns the production company . I guess they tried to do it without the stupid humor and drama and no one would buy it.

The networks seem to think playing drama earns higher ratings. Have you guys noticed that the History channels & Discovery/Animal plant shows are predominantly drama oriented now?

I like the car warriors drama of smack talk, but that is about as far as I can tolerate.
Pinks was okay-simply for the racing, but the wanna-be's that put it all on the line-only to re-nig with excuses and cry unfair dragged the show down some for me. i think that as long as there people that pay for this crap & watch it, we are stuck with it.

Its on Velocity Channel in Northern California. I quit watching it, a waste of time.

Just watch it with the sound on mute and channel surf when the non-car stuff is on, makes it almost bearable to watch.

all these reality shows except for duck dynasty is fighting bitchin or back stabbing its sad what tv has come to. the count is one of the shows I will watch.

Some one please post what station this is on and time, as us in Canada are getting very few shows from them,mrmopartech

We don't get the interesting programs up here..and when we do, it is much later.

I just downloaded it and play it on my computer.

I too am getting tired of the negative shows....we dropped our newspaper for same reason..cannot stand the whining.

Just a note that cable TV is changing..I catch my son watching a lot of TV but it is all downloaded...cannot remember when he came into the TV room and flicked on the set..

http://www.forbes.com/sites/quora/2...-up-for-cable-or-satellite-tv-in-their-homes/

I am glad that other folks have had the same reaction to Graveyard carz... the potential to be such an awesome program is there...

Ian.

Just caught your first episode ? Have you been living in a cave ? :glasses7:

Just caught your first episode ? Have you been living in a cave ? :glasses7:

Hey I didn't hear about it til the second season. I tend to use my front door then a remote. Life is a lot more real then TV. The show is only good for the cars other then that I could care less.

yeah, mark knows mopar in and out. However. Crap production. way too much fabricated drama. way too little mopar. and drop the z for an s. quit trying so hard to be cool. its really pathetic and desperate.

Everytime one of these discussions comes up, I just think about how much I'm saving on "not" paying high cable rates

I'm thrilled that there IS a show being aired that focuses on Mopar restorations. Over the past few years I've had the opportunity to communicate with Mr. Worman a few times via Facebook. He readily admits that the show somewhat follows the same outline as shows like American Chopper. As stated earlier none of the networks were interested in a 'Mopar only' program that didn't have over-riding drama to hold the interest of non-car people. Apparently the original intent was to make a campy tongue in cheek, informative show - dedicated to Chrysler muscle car restoration. - And although the program tries to stay true to that philosophy, they've taken to heart what the networks said to them trying to gain more 'mass market' appeal. I too would like to see more of the work performed and less of the shenanigans, but I'll take what I can get. - By the way, Mark Worman intentionally puts out that abrasive personality as prt of his 'role' in the program's drama.

Like a previous poster noted i'll take a show about mopars any day of the week.
It's not so bad but there actually is alot of drama.:banghead:

Gotta admit that Mark knows Mopars inside and out but don't care for the show. I know first hand how productions work and reality is not reality when it comes to tv. I know why they include all the drama, to get the ratings. That goes for all of those shows. People love drama, have to say that the shows I have watched when they finally talk about the car I have learned a few things. Biggest problem with the show, their acting is horrible.

If that personna is an act - he's got talent. Because of the show I wouldn't spend a minute talking to him about the weather - nevermind a car.
I'm another Duck dynasty convert - along with Swamp People and Military channel. I'm home sick again today - so I've had a chance to get caught up on my TV stuff. I'm going back to a book shortly...lol.

-
Back