Life

-
My older brother did this and SUCEEDED!! All over a chic! He left two kids from his ex marriage that went belly up! Not mention his own mother and father and me! Trust me, there is NOTHING in this word that is worth doing this for, not to mention how selfish it would be on your part to do this to the ones left behind that care about you! Sure you're feeing down and out but that will pass in time. It always does!!! As it has been said many times by the experts, suicide is a cry for help and it is! You know it as sure as anyone. Don't be to proud or embarrased to ask for help! No one is indestructible and everyone needs help at one time or another in their lifetime to get past a dark time in their lives.

The biggest loser in suicide is the person who does the deed to themselves. Everyone else will live with it forever, but life for them will go on with the hole that YOU left in them.

Think about it!!!

PM sent and as you can see there's an amazing outpouring of support for you, you can get through this.

Not worth it man, life is too prescious and whatever is bothering you will be something you will laugh at in years to come.

One of my best friend's committed suicide and his Mother lost her mind over it, his Dad became a severe alcoholic over it and died as a result, and it basically ripped their whole family apart not to mention really wounded everyone who cared about him for the rest of their lives.
I still think about him alot and always feel a blank spot when I go back home knowing I can't look him up to say hello ever again....his Mother stares into space and his Sister and Brother darn near break down even when they look at me when I come home to visit because they know how great friend's we were.
We can shake hands and say hi, but we all know we are thinking the same thing and kinda feel the empty spot where his Brother should be.

Mike, my niece tried that at the age of 15 and lived to tell about it. All over a guy she thought she couldn't live without. After she healed she discovered what a piece of trash the guy really was.
Diane is now 36 married and is expecting her second child in a few months, she looks back at that time in her life and can't believe she ever considered doing that to herself. The lord intervened on her behalf then and I hope he lightens your hart so you can see clearly the road ahead.
Keep talking to someone and you'll work it out.
God Bless

Mike, my niece tried that at the age of 15 and lived to tell about it. All over a guy she thought she couldn't live without. After she healed she discovered what a piece of trash the guy really was.
Diane is now 36 married and is expecting her second child in a few months, she looks back at that time in her life and can't believe she ever considered doing that to herself. The lord intervened on her behalf then and I hope he lightens your hart so you can see clearly the road ahead.
Keep talking to someone and you'll work it out.
God Bless

Ditto, my buddy's situation was over a girl and alcohol influenced.
Same thing here, the girl turned out to be a dumb skank which we all knew anyways.
Alcohol is a depressant, and I stongly suggest you stay away from it when feeling bad and for the love of Pete, don't listen to any friggin country music.
That stuff is a depressant too.

dont do it man, its not worth it...besides, you havent even got an a-body yet, so life is not complete!!!! lots of good advice here, and lots more at the docs too...hang in there man and it will all pass...one day when your rowing through the gears in an abody ur gonna think back and be like "damn im glad im still here"...we've talked before man, and we both know its about being tough and hangin in there...good luck!

Dude

Take it from me, someone who has thought about it, Don't do it. Nothing and I repeat nothing is worth it. My own kids f**ked me over but the pain passed and life got real good. So please go talk to someone you trust or call the hospetail and get checked in or even PM me and we will chat.

Life is a precious gift and we should life to the fullest. everyday will bring a new challenge or a new challenger LOL.

SOME DAYS WILL BE BAD BUT ALMOST EVERYDAY WILL BE GREAT.

Please dude don't do it.

Don't do it Bayyum. It will leave a rip in the universe that will be left for your relatives to repair with their souls. Trust me, life is short enough. I've buried my parents, a brother, friends that died from cancer and accidents. Why add to it all? Funerals suck for all involved.

I know that words like "It gets better" and "Just wait till you're older" seem shallow and worthless when you're in the depths of despair, but it's so, so true. High School and the people there fade fast once you're in you're 20's and things that seem important now really aren't that a big a deal. Think of this stuff merely as a test. If you can get through this, you can get through anything. :)

As one who came awful close to doing it, let me say, DON'T DO IT!!!!

i don't know your situation, but you are obviously in pain and despair, these are only temporary. When my wife sprang it on me that she wanted out, it was like the floor was pulled out from underneath me, life was hollow, empty, I didn't want to go on, I tried to think of other things, but I couldn't. I mad it thru the first week, then ten days and, finally, the pain subsided and I was able to think straight again.

Life is very very precious, and fragile. Get thru whatever crisis you are in, put your energy towards the healing, not the pain. Ask God for help!!!! it is amazing the ways in which He will help you and you don't even realize it until later.

Bayyum, you have a large family of friends here on FABO, please let us be here for you and help you thru this.

FF

WOW !!!!! Glad to hear your gettin some help ! To all that posted on Here YOU ALL GIVE NEW MEANING TO FAMILY .Never thought I,d read something like this on car site. STAY STRONG

Geeze oh man...I leave for a few days and something like this happens... glad you're ok now but this thread scared me for a bit... from one young gun to another, if you ever need to rant just throw me a PM man.

Mike, Please, seek professional help. I know personally that it can seem bad sometimes, but nothing is that bad that can't be changed. At 15 years old, you got your whole life ahead of you.

I'm sorry, but this thread is very disturbing

Thank you guys for so much of your help. Just reading your stories let's me know that I am not alone on this. Talking to someone last night made me realiZe that. It's the most selfish thing I could ever do.. Right now I'm trying to make an appointment for counselling. Becaus the hospital said my case wasn't severe enough for them to cover. Im going to go back to my old therapist that helped me with anger. And to bE honest. Reading all the stories made my eyes water. Just knowing how much you guys care. Again, thank you all for the support and stories

Good to hear from you bud, hang in there, no matter hot tough it gets. If you need a good laugh, let me know, I can usually find somthing that makes you chuckle!!

Everyone here Mike has but one thing in mind as their goal. It's your welfare and we truly mean that. Your one of a very large family and as a tree has many limbs, you are just one of our limbs and a good young one at that. Many prayers have been answered on your behalf and will continue to be, so you must know that there is some big business taking place between heavan and hell over your soul. Believe me. Your in good hands. Looking forward to hearing more from ya Mike.
Small Block

Exactly Mike, we all care and we're all here for ya all ya gotto do is ask. I'm positive that with all the members here more than a few have gone through exactly what you're going through and anything else that may crop up. Hell I was a basket case in my teenage years and quite often I wonder how the hell I made it through them, what with the hormones racing and all them cuties in high school:toothy10:. Remember Mike, just talking about your problems works wonders and you'll always have my phone number.8)

Mike I'm glad you are talking to someone.
I wish my nephew and cousin had done the same I would still have them around.

Smallblock couldn't have said it any better. Everyone here cares! As was said you are a part of our big family here.
We may not know you personally, but we all share common interests your well being and of course Mopars.

We're here for you my friend. One day at a time.

Tom

this thread has totally f,ed me up. my uncle was 7 months older than me and my grandmother watched us when i was young because my mom worked.So in essence we grew up more as brothers than uncle and nephew. We shared everything from pea shooters to puberty.Well we grew up and married and led our own lives not seeing each other enough. His wife Debbie,we both married Debbies ,go figure left him and he sat in his recliner and put his 357 to his temple. My Mom and Dad didnt know how to tell me as it was my moms brother so no one contacted me till after the funeral. My best friend in life and I didnt get to say goodbye. I hate him to this day for doing this even though I love him. I never had a real brother and he was an only son. But he was my brother. Same blood different generation. I guess he never thought about how it would hurt me. He,s gone but I feel the pain everytime I slip back to those childhood memories. They are no longer pleasant because now theres always a cloud over them.I will gaurantee you the ones left behind hurt much worse than the departed. Dont give someone the pain i have had to endure.

Take care of yourself Mike, hope to talk to you soon.
We're here for you bud.
You are too nice of a person to lose!
Take care.
Tom.

from one once-depressed and angry 15 year old to another, I too have had thoughts of ending myself. what it came down to for me was that my parents went through the suicide of my uncle on my dads side, and it has FOREVER changed them. (it's like wrecking a car, it's just never the same, no matter how much work you do to fix it)
when someone says it's the most selfish thing you can do, they're right. life is one thing you can't quit, and it's definitely worth living, because you can't get back.

things that are BIG motivators for me is thinking about things that make me happy, and all the other people who have lived more than me, and how there are so many other people who have been through worse, unfortunately enough.
I'm just glad that we got to you before you could let the things that depress you make you do something permanent

we've got lots more living to do

-Zack

-
Back