Little prick turfed my yard last night.

-

cudaspaz

Reaction score
I was sitting in the couch watching a movie with the Wife and kids last night.

It had just rained and I had the windows open to let the wind blow in the house when my Wife got up just as some little punk in a lowered, fart pipe equipped rice burner did a U-turn in the middle of my wet lawn and turfed the hell out of the grass.

My first reaction was to grab my keys, jump in my tuck and chase him down, but my Wife grabbed my arm and damn near ripped the sking off of it with her nails holding me back.

She knows about my temper and told me that she did not want me to go to jail because she knows what I'm capable of.

She's right because the only scenario going through my head was running him down, two cars piled up in someone elses yard and me drilling this punks face into a bloddy pile of mush into a nice, wet mud puddle.

So I stood down and swallowed my pride, but I really wanted to get that little jack azz.

I know the car and the driver so I'm thinking of revenge as we speak.

Settle down and call the cops next time.

Buy several cans of aircraft strip, pour into plastic baggies, and wait for nightfall. The plastic bags will pop open upon impact and the stripper will spread out and do it's job.

Our you can just pull the little **** out of his car and grind him into chop meat....

Buy several cans of aircraft strip, pour into plastic baggies, and wait for nightfall. The plastic bags will pop open upon impact and the stripper will spread out and do it's job.

Our you can just pull the little **** out of his car and grind him into chop meat....

Damn thats creative! I like the way you think.

If you know who the driver is and the car, whistle up the fuzz. Chances are they are waiting for the little peckerhead to screw up one more time. Besides, once it is on record that he is damaging your property, you can disable his vehicle (put a couple .357 rounds through the radiator) next time.

The paint stripper idea sounds like fun but he would know where it came from
and soon your Cuda would be a blob in your driveway. Just drop it for now

Damn thats creative! I like the way you think.
It's quiet and effective....

Besides, the honey enema and finding a fire ant hill and tying the little Bastard up is too time consuming.

It's quiet and effective....

Besides, the honey enema and finding a fire ant hill and tying the little Bastard up is too time consuming.

Thats funny!! And we have a lot of fire ants down here so I'm sure its equally effective in getting your point across!

Just be thankful you got rain. .09 here all this month. 3 of my neighbors have barely enough well water to keep the toilets flushed. They drive across my lawn and right up to the outdoor spigot to fill gallon jugs. No harm to my already dead lawn. LOL

My little brother put some brake fluid in one of those old oil can's that you just pull the trigger, He could shoot brake fluid 30 yards with it.
Needless to say Mom and I had to have the teachers car repainted on one side, It was a furd XL. Brake fluid sure can take the paint off when it set's over night.

Some of the newer clear-coat cars don't react to brake fluid like back in the day....

But air craft paint stripper....

Friend of mine had a problem where kids where driving on the grass tearing it up. It kept happening. So what they did was pounded pipes into the ground and at night they would put re bar in the pipe so it would stick out of the ground. Well eventually the kids came back, drove over the re bar, and it torn up the oil pan and exhaust under his car and his car stopped running down the street. Then they called the cops but pulled the re bar out of the ground before they showed up. The kid was busted by the cops and with his car all tore up. Needless to say they didn't come back.

Try doing what they did on the movie The Cowboy Way with Woody Harrelson and Kiefer Sutherland. Kidnap the little s#&t and take him to a kiddie zoo. Tie him to a fence and grab a suckling calf from momma cow, drop the dudes drawers and let nature take its couse. Like they said in the movie, "it will feel good for about a minute'. This guy will never come even close to your home again!!!!

Although I understand your discust,I'm jealous you have a lawn big enough to do a U-turn in.:yawinkle:

Call the cops and let them do their thing. Better that you ending up in the clink!!
Remember what goes around comes around. He'll get his. But...if you do the aircaraft strip,...you've got a Barracuda, he's got a piece of sh#t.
Well, you do the math.

Of course if you happen to see him in around the neigborhood, and you happen to pull him out of the car, have a nice conversation with him about your lawn, punch him a few times,
that might do it too!!

just reminded me of a time when we would come home and find all the garbage cans in the neighborhood out in the yards or streets /one afternoon i just happened to be home in the garage and here comes two kids one on a 10 speed and one walking along kicking over cans and throwing them into the street i yelled at them to knock it off and pick up the cans the one took off running and the one on the bike gave me the one finger wave and thought he could get away what he did not see was the old kz1000 /i caught him and made him get off the bike and walk along the street placing the cans back where the belonged never had a problem from those guys again

These guys have nothing to lose, think about your family first. It's bragging rights for them to end up in the pen for a serious crime. Let it go for now, and as stated above get it on record.

How about a chop-meat enema and some hungry Pit Bulls?

What I Would Do... Find A Freshly Killed Skunk Wrap It Continuously In 4-5 Trash Bags. Sneak Over To His House One Night. Crawl Under The Car (if You Can) Shove The Skunk On Top Of The Muffler. Duck Tape It A Few Times. Next Time He Starts Up The Car. It Warms Up..sucks The Plastic To The Muffler. About 2 Weeks Will Go By Until He Gets A Horrible And I Must Say Horrible!!!smell. And Never Know Where It Came From. A Bandido Friend Of My Dad Told Me That A Few Months Ago.. Needless To Say. I Personally Know Of Somebody Who Was A Skunkin Victim That Sold Their Car ....priceless

Call the cops. I love it when the bad guys get busted. Maybe they need just one more reason to impound the lil ****'s car

-
Back