"Mopar 10 commandments"

-
Remember the seventh day and keep it holy because it is the Sabbath and belongs to God, and remember the sixth day, because it is race day and belongs to Mopar.

MOPAR 10 COMMANDMENTS
1. Thou shalt not paint thy inner fender wells black ( that's Chevy guy nonsense) :)
2. Thou shalt not run Lakewood slapper bars( you have a pinion snubbber more Chevy nonsense...)
3. Thou shall not call your Sure Grip a posi trac.
4. Thou shall not get too upset when someone. calls your beautiful Dart, Duster a Nova.
5. Thou shall not call a Six Pack a Tri Power
6. Thou shalt not mount a cowl induction hood unto your Mopar, lest thou hast a 70 Roadrunner
7. Thou shalt not ditch thine Torsion Bars for coil-overs, for Torsion Bars are perfect and it is thy headers that suckr.
8. Thou shalt not LS swap your Mopar.
9. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbors Chevy, for you have a Mopar
10. Thou shalt not replace a big block with a small block.

REVELATION OF MOPAR BUILDS
Thou shall not use the Mopar or any assorted name in vain
Thou shall not cut a Rallye/Air Grabber/Power Bulge hood/or similar hood, etc for a tunnel ram or blower. Get a flat hood.
Thou shalt honor and respect Mother Satellite and not build tributes that defame her, for in the beginning the Satellite was the mother of all such offspring that came after her.
Corollary -Thou shalt not use the term "Satellite Roadrunner" nor "Coronet Super Bee".
Thou shalt not use Metric bolts where there used to be Standard.
Thou shalt learn to weld and fabricate as thine aftermarket parts rarely fit.
Thou shall not wish for upgrade parts on thine Mopar like thine friend's Chevy as they can do more with less.
Thou shalt not put a 67 or 68 front end on a 69 Barracuda.
Thou shall not drive a beaker that could be de-beaked for beaks are the work of the adversary, a corruption in the Car Lot of Eden.
Thou shalt not ever use any off-brand parts even if they seemeth better and cheaper than Mopart for they are unrighteous in the eyes of the lord...
Thou shall not paint Hi Impact colors on non-appropriate cars. Or put Dart striping on Plymouths, and vice-versa
Thou shalt not put billboards on ANY Cuda that was not built in 1971!!!
The word "Stillantis" will never be used in Mopar company.
Thou shalt not forget thy spare ballast resistor!

Book of Motors
Oh, woe is he who chooses to displace his little brother 383, my beloved first born, with a big bad 440
Thou shalt not speak an engine size of 383 or 440 and use the term "Hemi" when describing a car your uncle had back in the day
Thou shalt not build a 318 for it is un worthy...
Thou shalt not use 302 heads lest ye shalt burn in a lake of fire...
Thou shalt not run a mutha thumper cam for it is of the devil....
Thou shalt not assume any pre-1972 "B" engine is a 383.

And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.
On the seventh day God created the HEMI and all other creations trembled and bow down before it.
And God said, "EXCELLENT!"

Thou shall not use anything smaller than a FULL race cam in my engine with heads ported to the MAX. I haven’t met MAX yet but it’s gotta be fast from what I’ve heard.

tho shalt not build a 318 for it is un worthy...

tho shalt not run a mutha thumper cam for it is of the devil....

tho shalt not ever use any off brand parts even if thy seem better and cheaper than mopart for thy are un righteous in the eyes of the lord...

tho shalt not use 302 heads lest ye shalt burn in a lake of fire...

lolol,..ill stop no for i go straight to hell....
But if you're going to Hell better go in a Mopar

Thou should never call the mighty 340 a mouse motor!
In Australia our stupid GM guys say they remember there dad having a slant Hemi!

Remember the seventh day and keep it holy because it is the Sabbath and belongs to God, and remember the sixth day, because it is race day and belongs to Mopar.

MOPAR 10 COMMANDMENTS
1. Thou shalt not paint thy inner fender wells black ( that's Chevy guy nonsense) :) Unless you think you might paint your car black someday.
2. Thou shalt not run Lakewood slapper bars( you have a pinion snubbber more Chevy nonsense...)
3. Thou shall not call your Sure Grip a posi trac.
4. Thou shall not get too upset when someone. calls your beautiful Dart, Duster a Nova.
5. Thou shall not call a Six Pack a Tri Power
6. Thou shalt not mount a cowl induction hood unto your Mopar, lest thou hast a 70 Roadrunner
7. Thou shalt not ditch thine Torsion Bars for coil-overs, for Torsion Bars are perfect and it is thy headers that suckr.
8. Thou shalt not LS swap your Mopar.
9. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbors Chevy, for you have a Mopar
10. Thou shalt not replace a big block with a small block.

REVELATION OF MOPAR BUILDS
Thou shall not use the Mopar or any assorted name in vain
Thou shall not cut a Rallye/Air Grabber/Power Bulge hood/or similar hood, etc for a tunnel ram or blower. Get a flat hood.
Thou shalt honor and respect Mother Satellite and not build tributes that defame her, for in the beginning the Satellite was the mother of all such offspring that came after her.
Corollary -Thou shalt not use the term "Satellite Roadrunner" nor "Coronet Super Bee".
Thou shalt not use Metric bolts where there used to be Standard.
Thou shalt learn to weld and fabricate as thine aftermarket parts rarely fit.
Thou shall not wish for upgrade parts on thine Mopar like thine friend's Chevy as they can do more with less.
Thou shalt not put a 67 or 68 front end on a 69 Barracuda.
Thou shall not drive a beaker that could be de-beaked for beaks are the work of the adversary, a corruption in the Car Lot of Eden.
Thou shalt not ever use any off-brand parts even if they seemeth better and cheaper than Mopart for they are unrighteous in the eyes of the lord...
Thou shall not paint Hi Impact colors on non-appropriate cars. Or put Dart striping on Plymouths, and vice-versa
Thou shalt not put billboards on ANY Cuda that was not built in 1971!!!
The word "Stillantis" will never be used in Mopar company.
Thou shalt not forget thy spare ballast resistor!

Book of Motors
Oh, woe is he who chooses to displace his little brother 383, my beloved first born, with a big bad 440
Thou shalt not speak an engine size of 383 or 440 and use the term "Hemi" when describing a car your uncle had back in the day
Thou shalt not build a 318 for it is un worthy...
Thou shalt not use 302 heads lest ye shalt burn in a lake of fire...
Thou shalt not run a mutha thumper cam for it is of the devil....
Thou shalt not assume any pre-1972 "B" engine is a 383.

And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.
On the seventh day God created the HEMI and all other creations trembled and bow down before it.
And God said, "EXCELLENT!"
Fixed. :poke: :lol:

Thou shalt not tattoo a Pentastar on his wife's forehead.

Thou shalt not paint any more Mopars Lime Green or Plum Crazy, for they have taken over the land. Unless of course God hath bestowed upon them these colors at birth.

Thou shalt not quote a price over $50 for the rear window of an early A body Barracuda, for they are not worthy of a price higher than that.

Thou shall not use the term “tribute” to describe any Mopar that it is not. It is akin to calling your sister Bob.

Thou shalt not take the name of a 383 in vain, for it is a displacement, and not a stroker.

Thou shall not use air shocks on your Mopar, for they do not help. Use-eth the proper springs, and that goes for shackles too-eth!

The Mopar book of Revelations begins with Daimler and ends with Stellantis. It's not a predictive text, though....just documentation.

Only gay guys have a bowtie
Watch it buster! I bought a used Colorado because my 2 Dakota's are rusting away. Typical frame rot. Mopar doesn't make them any more and finding a good used one better than the 2 I own was next to impossible and I didn't want to buy an import.

You stated thou shall not tattoo a Pentastar on your wife's forehead.
I asked if it would be ok to put the Pentastar tattoo on her lower right butt cheek, like we do on our mopars. LoL :lol:

If Mother Mopar keeps on selling off the COMPANY, is it still MOPAR!??? OK so manyshe couldonly sell it one>> Gov ment mortgages don't count??
If the mighty HEMI is replaed with electric motors, IS it still a car!????

Thou shalt black out the exterior of your core support, no one wants to see your nice paint behind the grille, jeez

Just knock off the bull stuff. If you can't Mopar correctly then your fired, I better not see some plastic chrome hubcaps on that thing or I'm calling the cops.

69E4F062-7A0E-4569-A70D-FB15F99FE28F.jpeg

If this is being gay then you have a problem with recognizing class!:lol:

-
Back