P.A. roll call

-
well thats not tooo far,, if its on one of my nites off,,, we drive to york for the street rod nats,,and if i dont bring my 40 coupe,, ill bring my 13 challenger ??? or is that too new for the cruise nite ??? get me the low down on the schedule,,,

All cars are welcome...except Priuses lol. We get anything from street rods,musclecars, mustangs and even imports. Theres one guy brings a viper and another has a new r/t challenger. I've been taking my Diesel Ram cause my car never seems to be ready and it probably wont be ready for the april one either. I'm not expecting a good turn out in April, I think May and the ones after will be better. I am a mile off the turn pike exit and if you wanted to trailer the coupe up sometime you can park at my place and drive in from there. Either way you can meet there and follow me in. Here is some info from our facebook page...

The 2015 CRUISE THE LEBANON CIRCUIT SATURDAY NIGHTS cruise nights start April 18th and are the third Saturday of every month through October. Meeting points at A&M Pizza in Lebanon at 6pm ( The Old Dixie Drive In ), and then at 7 we cruise to Coleman's Park and hang out there until dark. Then we cruise the Lebanon Circuit for several laps. With the drop in gas prices there is no excuse to get out there!
Join in where you are able to and bring whatever you want to, except your wife's Prius......

2015 Dates-
April 18
May 16
June 20
July 17
August 15
September 19
October 17

I'm in Easton. Not sure when I'll be able to get to a car cruise. Lots of work planned for the car this spring.

You're not too far from us, you can bring anything, I've been taking my diesel truck cuz my car is never ready. Do you go to the mopar club sponsored one in trexlertown? I haven't been to that one in years

You're not too far from us, you can bring anything, I've been taking my diesel truck cuz my car is never ready. Do you go to the mopar club sponsored one in trexlertown? I haven't been to that one in years

I'll have to check out the Trexlertown cruise after I get all the stuff done on my car. I haven't been to that in a very long time.

Just moved to the Warminster PA area from Mass.

Looking for cool places to go and a good shop to bring the cars to (and upholster to replace my convert top).

So far love cruising the back roads a little west.

Can't make it to Carlisle this year. Definitely next.

Just moved to the Warminster PA area from Mass.

Looking for cool places to go and a good shop to bring the cars to (and upholster to replace my convert top).

So far love cruising the back roads a little west.

Can't make it to Carlisle this year. Definitely next.
plenty of cruise nites in ur area,,,most are ending now for the season

-- wheres all the central to east pa mopar owners at? ...looking for other mopars to hang out with this coming summer. --
-- I'm in Bradford County. -- The North Country, compared to You Guys.

Last edited:
-
Back