parking dick head..

-

Cope

Fusing with fire
Reaction score
This dick nextdoor parks his car (parallel) in the middle of two spots when he leaves for work, Then when he gets home for work he moves the car and parks behind it.. Ive seen him do it enough times...

Today after work I get home and theres no parking.. so im looking at this dicks car and thinking F this guy... I drive a little subaru..
I squesed my little subaru one inch inch off his front bumper, His car AINT GOING NOWHERE tonight!!!

HA ha, I would have loved to see his face when he pulled up and realised FU#k Not only is my car not able to pull out but he gonna be looking for parking and walking his *** home in the rain!!

Its the little things in life that bring me joy!!

My friend used to take up 2 spots while parking and one time he came out and there was this business card on his windshield that said "If you fu@k like you park you will never get it in" LOL....he still has it in his wallet after all these years......

When guys would take up more than one parking spot at work, I would pull my car in so the pass door was 1-4" from their driver door, so they had to go in from the passenger side...

Hopefully that gave them the hint to park correctly...

I had a beater, so I didn't care about the paint...

Another time my @sshole neighbor didn't like that I parked in front of his house, so he parked his car in front of my house. I parked one of my cars 1" from his front bumper and another of my cars 1" from his rear bumper so he couldn't get out... He called the police to get me to move my car, but has never parked in front of my house again....

When guys would take up more than one parking spot at work, I would pull my car in so the pass door was 1-4" from their driver door, so they had to go in from the passenger side...

Hopefully that gave them the hint to park correctly...

I had a beater, so I didn't care about the paint...

Your sons Jeep I bet :D it has been beat up here and there :D
I would like to have a ticket book and put it on his car and I would sign it Your Wife :D

When i was living in a different city there was assigned parking spots in the apartment building i was living in. The landlord told me which spot. So i parked there everyday for nearly 6 months.
All of a sudden some turbin moved in and we ended up fighting for the same spot. Once he came running out to get me to move my car because his wife was coming and that was her spot. I told him i had parked and there was no chance that i was going to move my car. He started to get into my face and try to intimidate me. I chuckled and told him to find a spoon and eat my a@#. I went inside to my apartment to get changed and he followed me. I came out of my apartment sporting my full military uniform toting a big duffle bag. He started to blabber along and i stopped and looked at him when he realized what i was wearing and carrying. He ran to his apartment and told the landlord. I had a few cops to deal with on monday morning.
Found out later that the landlord messed up and gave the same spot to both of us.

I was then moved to another spot which i parked in for a month and then all of a sudden i was getting notes on my windshield saying i was parking in the wrong spot. Turns out it was a spaghetti eating person. I was moved again to a different spot.
Water balloons seemed to appear at the spaghetti man since my balcony was facing the parking spot. I had fun for the next few months that i lived there throwing balloons and him yelling at me. I pretended i had a twin and had no clue what he was talking about.
I would also park very very close to his door now and then so he could not get in and go watch him try to get into his car.

I was also in my early 20' at this time so fear was not part of my DNA yet.

nice - - a win is a win! Hopefully he now sees things a little more clearly too..
This dick nextdoor parks his car (parallel) in the middle of two spots when he leaves for work, Then when he gets home for work he moves the car and parks behind it.. Ive seen him do it enough times...

Today after work I get home and theres no parking.. so im looking at this dicks car and thinking F this guy... I drive a little subaru..
I squesed my little subaru one inch inch off his front bumper, His car AINT GOING NOWHERE tonight!!!

HA ha, I would have loved to see his face when he pulled up and realised FU#k Not only is my car not able to pull out but he gonna be looking for parking and walking his *** home in the rain!!

Its the little things in life that bring me joy!!

Another time my @sshole neighbor didn't like that I parked in front of his house, so he parked his car in front of my house. I parked one of my cars 1" from his front bumper and another of my cars 1" from his rear bumper so he couldn't get out... He called the police to get me to move my car, but has never parked in front of my house again....

Here's the proof:

View attachment Car Park A02 B.jpg

View attachment Car Park A04 B.jpg

View attachment Car Park A05 B.jpg

Shortly after I moved into my current house 15 years ago, the police stopped me as I was leaving from being parked in front of my house, on my side of the street, facing the correct direction to ask me to not park on the street. I love to park on the street as I am on a cul de sac and doing so means less moving cars when I want to drive something different. The officer said he had to ask because they had received a complaint from someone in the neighborhood (my neighborhood has no association so no covenants). I asked why it was a problem and he said for short term, in and out parking it was not a problem, but that overnight parking or longer was against parking codes for the city. He told me that the street was less than 24 feet wide, that it was illegal to park there. I ran and grabbed a tape measure and sure enough, the street was 23' 10" and I was a bit ill. I was polite and put the car in the driveway. I asked him where the code was in writing, not to defy him, but to check the code for myself.
With his advice, I went to the National Code that most cities, including mine, subscribe to and read what it said. It stated that parking was against code if the roadway was less than 24 feet wide. ROADWAY was in bold which meant that the term was in the glossary. Upon looking that up, it said the roadway was the concrete and/or asphalt improved surface intended for vehicular passage and/or parking. It also said the roadway is the space located between the curbs. CURBs was in bold so I looked that up. Its definition said it was the raised outer limit of the roadway at the outer edge of the gutter. GUTTER was in bold and its definition said it was the portion of the roadway that is modified to aid in the removal of rain runoff.

Key to this was that the gutter was part of the roadway. So I copied this and kept it in my car and returned to parking on the street. After a few weeks, the police cruised up and again asked me not to park on the street. He apologized for bothering me but that he only came because a complaint was filed.

I shared my discovery with him and hoped he wouldn't think I was being a smart aleck. He looked at me and shouted, "Are you kidding, really, are you kidding?"
I remained silent and after a pause then he said, "Thanks!"
Turns out no one had taken the time to read what the code said and they were only measuring the asphalt as the roadway and not the concrete gutters, i.e. the distance between the curbs. He took my copy and said he would make sure that it was given to the little old retired real estate agent who had been calling as well as the department. He said that this was going to save the about a dozen problems a week.

Now I knew who the caller was and now when that old biddy drives through and looks at my car parked on the street,
I just smile and wave !:hello2:

Shortly after I moved into my current house 15 years ago, the police stopped me as I was leaving from being parked in front of my house, on my side of the street, facing the correct direction to ask me to not park on the street. I love to park on the street as I am on a cul de sac and doing so means less moving cars when I want to drive something different. The officer said he had to ask because they had received a complaint from someone in the neighborhood (my neighborhood has no association so no covenants). I asked why it was a problem and he said for short term, in and out parking it was not a problem, but that overnight parking or longer was against parking codes for the city. He told me that the street was less than 24 feet wide, that it was illegal to park there. I ran and grabbed a tape measure and sure enough, the street was 23' 10" and I was a bit ill. I was polite and put the car in the driveway. I asked him where the code was in writing, not to defy him, but to check the code for myself.
With his advice, I went to the National Code that most cities, including mine, subscribe to and read what it said. It stated that parking was against code if the roadway was less than 24 feet wide. ROADWAY was in bold which meant that the term was in the glossary. Upon looking that up, it said the roadway was the concrete and/or asphalt improved surface intended for vehicular passage and/or parking. It also said the roadway is the space located between the curbs. CURBs was in bold so I looked that up. Its definition said it was the raised outer limit of the roadway at the outer edge of the gutter. GUTTER was in bold and its definition said it was the portion of the roadway that is modified to aid in the removal of rain runoff.

Key to this was that the gutter was part of the roadway. So I copied this and kept it in my car and returned to parking on the street. After a few weeks, the police cruised up and again asked me not to park on the street. He apologized for bothering me but that he only came because a complaint was filed.

I shared my discovery with him and hoped he wouldn't think I was being a smart aleck. He looked at me and shouted, "Are you kidding, really, are you kidding?"
I remained silent and after a pause then he said, "Thanks!"
Turns out no one had taken the time to read what the code said and they were only measuring the asphalt as the roadway and not the concrete gutters, i.e. the distance between the curbs. He took my copy and said he would make sure that it was given to the little old retired real estate agent who had been calling as well as the department. He said that this was going to save the about a dozen problems a week.

Now I knew who the caller was and now when that old biddy drives through and looks at my car parked on the street,
I just smile and wave !:hello2:

Nicely handled. Didn't have to get in anyone's face. Respectful, researched and explained. But then I suppose the cops interaction with you helped a bit also.

Thank God I live in the country and don't have to deal with all that bullsh*t anymore. Years ago when I lived in a city that also happened to be in the country, I used to park my semi tractor in my driveway. It was a couple hundred feet from the road but there was still an ordinance that didn't permit this along with boats, RV's or campers. I fought this for years before I decided to move out in the real country.

Several years back I worked in a Workshop that shut its doors at 12 noon Saturday, there was a pub next door. So once the doors were shut people would park their cars across the driveway so I couldn't drive out, it was a major through road.
I fixed that going inside bringing out a trolley jack and jacked the rear up and maneuvered the car to double park it beside the car further back. It happened many times so when I became aware of someone parking across the driveway I would move them even when I didn't need to go out yet.
A couple of times there were 2 cars doubled parked waiting upon their owners to show up.
I was never spoken too but after a couple of months most cars tended to leave the driveway access clear, there was a sign on the door of the Workshop saying 24hr access required.

-
Back