Sick Week....

-
Is uncle tony from UTG there? Hes supposed to be the best tuner and mopar drag race builder around.
People just don't understand that adding an extra .010 clearance to crank bearings allows more oil flow.. it's just science!

anyone watching... man so many cars in the 8's and faster. its crazy....

a friend is there in his general lee. haven't see it run yet.

Sick Week 2023 Day One Live Stream Presented By Motion Raceworks (Orlando Speed World)

AE544DBC-2022-4DB9-AF85-C3E3AF362ABE.jpeg

That firebird does NOT look like a seven second ride. Or 8. Or 9. Maybe tens......
I would be completely embarrassed to show up at that race with my junk.

Pontiac is out. No time to test a new combo and a mismatched converter was strained by the turbo taking out the engine thrust bearing. Only ran a low 8 today.
Nate was at Drag Week a few years back with his nitrous fox running 7s. He’s a talented guy for sure.

Is uncle tony from UTG there? Hes supposed to be the best tuner and mopar drag race builder around.
Rumor has it he had rebuilt the bottom end of the zamboni right before it threw a rod down the track.....:rofl:
'Seriously though Vice Grip Garage has excellent coverage of the event as always.

That firebird does NOT look like a seven second ride. Or 8. Or 9. Maybe tens......
I would be completely embarrassed to show up at that race with my junk.

Meh. there are people running 14+.. i would gladly run a 12-11 second car and just go to have fun.. plus hopefully less broken stuff and headaches :)

Nate was at Drag Week a few years back with his nitrous fox running 7s. He’s a talented guy for sure.

He won it years ago in that Mustang with a Chevy in it. Probably around seven years ago he almost bought a Mopar to race in one of the slower classes. He approached me about porting a set of heads for it but he didn’t buy the car. My son worked at his shop for awhile till he fell in love and moved to Ohio. I finally made the trip to his shop 3-4 weeks ago when I was in search of some LS heads to port and bought a stock set from him. Some very nice projects going on including his new car.

I was hoping mcflurry would do better.. that godzilla motor makes me moist... thing is amazing for a factory crate engine.. And watching them learn how to drive a lenco is fun :)

Meh. there are people running 14+.. i would gladly run a 12-11 second car and just go to have fun.. plus hopefully less broken stuff and headaches :)
It kinda depends on if your junk runs two seconds faster than it looks like it should....... or two seconds slower, LOL.

It kinda depends on if your junk runs two seconds faster than it looks like it should....... or two seconds slower, LOL.
Mine will be slower :) It's just the way i work

-
Back