Take it easy,Keith -'66 Sedan....

-

Abodybomber

Breaking street machines , since 1983.....:)
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Don't know if he likes it,or not... Keith had a kidney stone procedure,is healing.. Wish him the best,he is a great guy,& one of the FABO family...
Hope you feel better soon,buddy! Hope you like the pic,Keith.. Lmao every time....

Attachments

• download (18).jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 311
New news to me.

Hang in there Keith. Check in and keep us updated...

My dog gets urinary stones. The vet put him on allopurinol and special Science Diet U/D formula...

I think we need to do the same for Keith....

Hope you get feeling better soon bud. I passed one of those meteorites myself. Not a good time.

Yes, it sucks....the pain was so bad....women who have this say kidney stones are more painful than childbirth. I had surgery Monday to have the stone zapped with a laser and broken apart, then it was all removed. But still have lots of pain when I am active, hopefully that will end soon, the pain meds help but just make me sleepy. Thanks for the get well wishes and hope to be back to normal soon :glasses7:

BTW....last week weds was when I had to go to the hospital...I drove my Valiant to work that day and could barely drive it home the pain was so bad....that was the ONLY time I wish my car had an automatic trans lol

Thanks Tim, some of us knew, thanks for speaking up so Keith's FABO family can wish him the best! Even if he wanted to keep it quiet, too bad! Now we can all make jokes and cheer him up. I just cooked up a fresh package of bacon for you, friend!

Sorry to hear you're under the weather Keith :pale:

Hoping you're feeling better real soon!! You've got to keep those cool cars on the road :)

Hope you feel better buddy. If you want I will take that 4 speed off your hands if it will help!! LOL

I hope you're feeling back to your old self again soon Keith! I'm sure you can't wait to get back out there marking your territory around the backyard again! LOL

Thanks for the heads up Tim....

Had one, worse pain ever until it dropped. Drove myself to hospital, don't remember much of drive pain was that bad. Wouldn't wish one on my worst enemy.

I have a very high tolerance for pain. Always have. But when I woke up after having passied out from the pain of a kidney stone, I was drenched with sweat. My entire body, every muscle ached for several days from writhing around on the floor in sheer agony. Words cannot describe...Felt like I had a knife stabbed in my back that was repeatedly being twisted and shoved in deeper. I will never go through that much pain again. I hope.

Glad you're doing better Keith. Hang in there bud.

Dam that sucks! Hope you heel quickly. Nothing worse then being sick or in pain. You've give anything just to feel normal again.

Good to hear that you have recover from the kidney stones Keith! I really looking forward to see you in Chicago in november.

Hang in there Mopar brethren nothing worse than passing some buck shot...

Good to hear that you have recover from the kidney stones Keith! I really looking forward to see you in Chicago in november.

Keith is coming to Chicago???

Look me up when you come here Keith. :toothy1:

-
Back