think I got ripped off on Facebook

-
She said she would be around and someone could pick it up if someone could do it today that would be amazing

SEDAN MAN TO THE RESCUE. I can not say enough good things about this guy he drove 1hr out of his way and loaded a dana60 into his van by himself. So it is now in friendly hands. Now what is the best way to get this shipped to Alberta? Is there anyone willing to bring across the boarder and ship? I will pay for fuel. I'm going to try Uship as well.

So where was this flea when the girlfriend handed it to some unknown guy? Probably hiding in the back room. The guys on this board (and the few gals) never fail to impress me with their ethics. A great bunch of "I-friends"! :cheers:

The girlfriend would not even come out they left it in the driveway lol

The girlfriend would not even come out they left it in the driveway lol

What a bunch of scumbags. If you did that for me I would be roadtripping to see you and buy you and your wife a steak dinner! Great job man:cheers:

It would be a few day trip for me to take him for dinner but I am going to send him some cash to buy a dinner and pay for his fuel lol.

It would be a few day trip for me to take him for dinner but I am going to send him some cash to buy a dinner and pay for his fuel lol.

Reasonable, you won't find many guys that will go out of there way like he did. Tip my cap to him :prayer:

Glad you are one step closer to getting your parts!

What a bunch of scumbags. If you did that for me I would be roadtripping to see you and buy you and your wife a steak dinner! Great job man:cheers:

No kidding...way to step up Sedanman :prayer:

And I would definitely pull that cover and slide the axles out and check it out. Wouldn't surprise me if it was packed with sand out of spite.

No kidding...way to step up Sedanman :prayer:

And I would definitely pull that cover and slide the axles out and check it out. Wouldn't surprise me if it was packed with sand out of spite.
Never even though of that I will do

Sedan is D'man! I'd still be WTF on that guys facebook page, like everyone here friend him then zing 'em from within. GAME OVER!

I'll pop the cover tomorrow just to be sure. It all seems new. Try youship.com. They bid on your delivery.

I may wait till I have a hand dragging it out of the van. It was a bear putting it in solo. Them Dana's are heavy lol

Very nice outcome. FABO comes through yet again.

I am a former Police Detective and new to the page so maybe I give some insight and I also have a very close friend who is a Customs and Border Protection investigator I can sick him on and he will know if it was actually shipped.

You can make a report with the local PD where this guy lives. They wouldn't be able to charge him because it was an international transaction and would have to get ICE or CBP involved and the ok form an AUSA, Assistant US Attorney. The chances of that happening are zero. Contact the local PD. Explain your situation and ask if they would be willing to make contact with this guy and that may be enough to shake him. You will likely have to provide all of the text messages or instant messages and emails to show the transaction was legit and you would be the legal owner. If you have that and they are willing they may be willing to take custody and I imagine through this page the property can get close enough by people helping to get it to you.

If I can help with my contacts let me know.

Good luck

...............This brings a smile to my face when there is a happy ending..............kim.......

Don't we all like happy endings! ;)

Go Sedanman! Someone get this man a beer! :cheers:

Wicked resolution to an otherwise dire situation!

Props to Sedanman!!

-
Back