Time to get started.

-
I sure miss driving my dart I can tell ya, it the pits having to start over! :cry:But this time I'll know every nut and bolt in this one.:cheers:
I know the feeling of missing driving our A bodies :clock:
I got to put over 9 thousand miles on her before I parked her in her nest back in August
I bet you do know where every seam and nut /bolt is on your transplant work you are doing :-D That dart is looking great :-D

Thank you homecloned I stepped in the house for a peanut butter and jelly on toast sandwich the sun is shinning and 56F outside so I jumped back on Victoria this morning "running Battery cable"

More pictures later, I have seen the light 8)

EXHAUST 2010 105.jpg

EXHAUST 2010 104.jpg

EXHAUST 2010 103.jpg

EXHAUST 2010 102.jpg

Shade Tree Working
Or is it Shade tree mechanic

Hill Man work shop :toothy10:

AAA BATTERY 005.jpg

AAA BATTERY 006.jpg

AAA BATTERY 007.jpg

Ooop's I forgot to say Mike Jr. brought my jake back today :cheers:
Thank you son 8)

AAA BATTERY 019.jpg

Are you trying to taunt me with that 56 degrees talk? Well it's not going to work fella, we're having a heat wave here in eastern Iowa, and it's a balmy 33 degrees outside!!

Are you trying to taunt me with that 56 degrees talk? Well it's not going to work fella, we're having a heat wave here in eastern Iowa, and it's a balmy 33 degrees outside!!
Hay 4speed :cheers: Naw just rubbing it in to my folks here in Canada :-D
It's cooled down to 42 and cloudy today and I am staying inside today a few sprinkles of rain 8)
33 degrees is cold to be outside!! But I am one step closer to bolting up my four barrel 390 and firing her back up :cheers:
I need to go to the electric supply house for a 12 volt high amp kill switch to go above my dimmer switch where only I can see it :-D

AAA BATTERY 010.jpg

Does this look safe with a good ground 8)
They must have under coated her on a Wednesday :-D
That **** was thick :toothy10:

AAA BATTERY 031.jpg

AAA BATTERY 032.jpg

AAA BATTERY 033.jpg

AAA BATTERY 034.jpg

AAA BATTERY 035.jpg

AAA BATTERY 036.jpg

AAA BATTERY 037.jpg

Hey MeMike the hole you have your ground fixed to is were I had to drill out to 1 inch and weld the tube in for my rear spring hanger(3 inch spring reloc.).Your making great progress!

P.S The weather ribbing worked!Grrr!Off to work.

car pics 66 Dart 094.jpg

hey buddy, hows the car coming along, everything looks great so far. looks like your moving right along to be done by spring. then you will have all the fun of tuning it and runnin it down the track. goodtimes!

It may not sound like much was dun today but I stayed busy, I took off to town to get a head light for Treva's Pasifica and a small torch to do my heat shrinking with and a cold 20 pack of BL bottles.
Know lets see what my pictures look like know that I have my starter hooked up and made my attachments

VICTORIA ELECTRIC SYSTEM 2010 003.jpg

VICTORIA ELECTRIC SYSTEM 2010 012.jpg

VICTORIA ELECTRIC SYSTEM 2010 013.jpg

VICTORIA ELECTRIC SYSTEM 2010 014.jpg

VICTORIA ELECTRIC SYSTEM 2010 015.jpg

Ready for the switch to go in tomorrow 8)
Treva's head light was a Bee ach The hole filter box had to come out so I stopped for the day, But not till I crimpped and heat shrinked the ends on for the kill switch :happy10:

VICTORIA ELECTRIC SYSTEM 2010 005.jpg

VICTORIA ELECTRIC SYSTEM 2010 006.jpg

Looking good memike. Is that kill switch going to run all your power supply? If so I might put one in the dart just for safety issues ie having some sort of elec fire would really ruin a day.

Looking good memike. Is that kill switch going to run all your power supply? If so I might put one in the dart just for safety issues ie having some sort of elec fire would really ruin a day.

Yes it douse Chuck, I am not going to be racing where it has to be located outside so I did it the Hillbilly way some folks may say :happy10:
The only thing that will always have voltage is my auto trunk latch Grumpas sent me as a gift :happy10:

Yall can laugh :toothy10: at my location :-D

VICTORIA ELECTRIC SYSTEM 2010 016.jpg

She fired right up for me this morning after I installed the Kill switch 8)

I just had to hear her fire up :-D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkTI5oOtstQ"]YouTube- VICTORIA ELECTRIC SYSTEM 2010.avi[/ame]

Actually wylde1 bought it in a fundraiser auction (think it was for Joe) and had me ship it to you.
That's right :cheers: You and Joe and wylde1 has sent me so many gift's it's hard to keep up :-D Do you approve of my switch location for my needs ?

If you're happy with it, I'm pickled tink.
Thank you David :happy10: The clouds are moving in so I think it's time to get Pickled truck :-D or just enjoy a couple , Treva is out doing her flea market thing so it's just Boogy, Buddy and I :happy10:

Another day postcar I was lucky to get that dun before I was hit with company
A little at a time is cool with me with company from my granddaughter and her friend
They said papaw is doing good :cheers:

VICTORIA ELECTRIC SYSTEM 2010 021.jpg

Oh yeah!!!!!
Thumbs up for you bud.:cheers: Have a great Sunday. Now who to pic for Bristol today. :-k

I am so glad I got the wiring dun HC, I was on my nee's drilling a 3/4'' hole for the cut off switch and a supply hole for the starter and supply wire and did all the connections with a large crimping tool then heat shrink all areas.
In my other thread where I posted "Victoria got a drink" Creed my son in Europe jumped in and made a post and I spun around in my chair and jumped up to tell Treva and wrenched my lower back :angry7:, Hay I should have slowed down :-D, But man this sure hurt's, I had a few cold ones watching the Bristol race and enjoyed your company :happy10:
I will be fine in a couple days, Good night for know bud :clock:

-
Back