Time to get started.

-
I removed the fuel line and rerouted my fuel line away from the front of the engine :thumbrig: and installed taller studs for the Carb, Yes I used lock tight on the studs in the adapter plate 8) Bolted down the Holley and it fired right up and idled nicely
I stepped out of the car and hit the throttle a few times and it squealed the belts good :thumbrig:
then she died and I looked in the carb and I need to adjust the floats :clock:because it was pouring gas down the intake :shock: No big deal but I have been bent over her long enough for today.
I know it don't seem like much but it's getting there slowly but surely :happy10:\\:D/ I will strap the fuel line down and put another filter on

I wish I had a video of it fired up and idling real nice and taking throttle like it did =P~till it started flooding out, But with the dual exhaust open I don't need to fire it up till I get the floats adjusted and as much gas I seen run into the intake I would say a good oil change is next after I set my floats 8)

EASTER 2010 BUDDY 065.jpg

Looking really good there, Mike. You'll be cruising in Victoria very soon. Can't wait for the video! :cheers: Now it's time to relax with a cold one. :drinkers:

Wylde1.

Great job.
It´s looking really sweet.
Would be great to watch a video of Vicky at idle.

Well Wilde18) After a samich and a cold BL I put my back brace on and went out and adjusted the floats :cheers:

Here is the Video I have been waiting to post =P~=P~ It seems like a year has went by to get it this far :love7:

How is this Bud :cheers:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbKkR4ff9Gc"]YouTube- 41120100Holley 002.avi[/ame]

Thanks for sharing
Sounds great. 8) :cheers:
Thank you swedefish :happy10:
Know to get her off the jack stands and pull her outside for a good washing.

Sounding really good Mike! Almost time for a cruise. :burnout:

Wylde1.
Getting closer Wylde1 :cheers: next on my to do list is hanging the throttle hanger 8) I have the throttle all dun except the hanger I have ready to bolt on :cheers: and then to the muffler shop she goes :happy10:

Soundin as sweet as she's lookin

Grant
Thank you Grant 8) If you seen her outside now you would think she was in a barn for a year :cheers: She is dusty but dry :love7:
I did not think I was going to adjust the floats today after what I got dun this morning, But it drove me crazy so back out I went 8) and soooo glad I did :cheers:

It's good to see ya back at her Mike. She's looking good. Take yourself a well deserved rest.8)

It's good to see ya back at her Mike. She's looking good. Take yourself a well deserved rest.8)
It sure felt good to spend some time getting a couple things dun DRENO and enjoying the out come :cheers: Thank you bud :happy10:

Nice sounding slant Mike. That is a cool set up.
It's getting there Burnt :cheers: I am ready to take her out on the road again, I had to go out and start her up again :happy10: No drip's no errors 8)

Good going Mike! Victoria is comming along nicely. 8) I'm itching to get mine going.
Thank you HC :happy10:
I know the felling bud, I still have some scratching to do :happy10:

Love having that baby on the hill.
sounded AWSOME FOR THE POINT YOU ARE AT! WONDERFUL. YOUR RIGHT THE END RESULT WILL BE SURPRISING to every one. (with his knowlage this will be a supreme build end result with stuff you may have never seen done!
That's my Bro Mike)
Good work....
Pretty damn wow sounding, cool.
Can't wait to hear it live!

KUTACANDO

Looking good there Mike! Victoria will be laying down some black stripes on the pavement before ya know it.
She is getting closer :cheers: Know for a new two ta one exhaust system :cheers: and get back to crus'in :happy10:

Love having that baby on the hill.
sounded AWSOME FOR THE POINT YOU ARE AT! WONDERFUL. YOUR RIGHT THE END RESULT WILL BE SURPRISING to every one. (with his knowlage this will be a supreme build end result with stuff you may have never seen done!
That's my Bro Mike)
Good work....
Pretty damn wow sounding, cool.
Can't wait to hear it live!

KUTACANDO
Swing by tomorrow after it quits raining and I will fire her up for ya 8)

single exhaust!?!?!

I say duals both on the passenger side next to each other, maybe even over/under shotgun style!

:downtown: Id motor boat it....

single exhaust!?!?!

I say duals both on the passenger side next to each other, maybe even over/under shotgun style!

:downtown: Id motor boat it....

I may do a pole on that CUDAGUY 8) and see what everyone thinks
These / like back pressure and I will be driving it daily and keep moving forward on the build :happy10:

Here she is moving out of her nest for the first time in 8 months =P~
Bone stock 170/ with waggin's dual's

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JInsZEHyig"]YouTube- 41120010HolleyNEW!! 003.avi[/ame]

Sweet, sounds real mean. 8)

Hay swedefish how ya been :cheers: Yea she sound's mean :toothy10:
I will get her all piped up and enjoy the 390 Holley and the dual's waggin made :cheers: and at 2.700lb's it should do a bit better with the pea shooter and the little stock exhaust gone :cheers:

here is another video I did after I pulled her out, I looked at my gas gage and she is setting on empty :stop: So I will get a few gallons of fresh gas put in her and carry on with my transformation
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBKxzfBuAhI"]YouTube- 41120010HolleyNEW!! 004.avi[/ame]

Looks and sounds awesome! Whatever exhaust you do, gotta have square or rectangular tip to complement the square lines of Victoria. In my opinion.

Looks and sounds awesome! Whatever exhaust you do, gotta have square or rectangular tip to complement the square lines of Victoria. In my opinion.
I have not even thought of that goldfish 8) That is the way to go 8)
I agree a rectangular tip to complement the square lines :cheers:
Thank you for the tip :-D Will do bud :happy10:

Hay swedefish how ya been :cheers: Yea she sound's mean :toothy10:
I will get her all piped up and enjoy the 390 Holley and the dual's waggin made :cheers: and at 2.700lb's it should do a bit better with the pea shooter and the little stock exhaust gone :cheers:

here is another video I did after I pulled her out, I looked at my gas gage and she is setting on empty :stop: So I will get a few gallons of fresh gas put in her and carry on with my transformation
YouTube- 41120010HolleyNEW!! 004.avi

Thanks for asking Mike, been busy all weekend, the Fastback is still in the garage waiting for the first start up for the season.
Sound as a nice plan for Vicky, be sure to post more vids when done.
And as goldfish mentioned square exhausttips would be just perfect. :thumbup:

Thanks for asking Mike, been busy all weekend, the Fastback is still in the garage waiting for the first start up for the season.
Sound as a nice plan for Vicky, be sure to post more vids when done.
And as goldfish mentioned square exhausttips would be just perfect. :thumbup:
It's always good to hear from you swedefish :cheers:
You can count on more video updates as I get things dun a little at a time
square exhausttips will be installed :thumbrig:

You could not see this in the video, but 8 months and never washed she is ready for a bath :-D Wouldn't you say
I had to share :bootysha: I should be shot again :-D

41120010HolleyNEW!! 010.jpg

41120010HolleyNEW!! 006.jpg

41120010HolleyNEW!! 005.jpg

-
Back