Blizzard "Charolette"

-
LOL ! ......glad ya liked it Steve. "Steves65" where are you located in Mass? just curious.

Doug, was that you leaving the auto parts store this morning ? Did you ever ger the M-1 intake on your cuda?

Yes it was
and Yes I did:glasses7:

Attachments

• 101_9228.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 236
Just measured 7 inches, bring it on,..snowblower works well,...I'd be skiing if I wasn't leaving for Cancun in 2 days....

Used to snow like this when I was a kid,...It's New England,...

Most all the gas stations are out of gas around here..... Glad I filled up yesterday, and filled the gas cans.

and ya gotta love this !!

Attachments

• 575369_10151393293789197_1129445254_n.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 186
the maritimes are expected to get hit sometime after midnight its the same storm it is comeing up the coast we are expected to get between 25-50 cm my wife is going to bake and i am going to do some detailing to the dusters since the both of them are in my basement i dont even need to go outside.

Stay warm and safe Everyone. jimjimjimmy, you live on an enchanted island for sure. We vacation on P.E.I back in the 80's and it seemed like everywhere we looked was a picture postcard. Fresh lobster on call and the beaches, wow, I could go on for awhile. Blessings brother.

We were supposed to leave for New York today for a visit, but are staying here in the land of warmth and sunshine for now.

Stay warm and safe Everyone. jimjimjimmy, you live on an enchanted island for sure. We vacation on P.E.I back in the 80's and it seemed like everywhere we looked was a picture postcard. Fresh lobster on call and the beaches, wow, I could go on for awhile. Blessings brother.

We were supposed to leave for New York today for a visit, but are staying here in the land of warmth and sunshine for now.
thanks for the kind words and if your ever up this way look me up and we will do some fishin

Be safe and pray the internet doesn't go out! LOL tmm

Just seen a few minutes of update on the news. Calling for big winds to come in overnight tonight. Loss of power anticipated. If you have some wood heat and a grill to cook on it will be a good time to invite your neighbors over!
Stay safe & warm and out of the weather folks.
C

Yup - getting windy and sounds like sleet on the windows now... Looks like about 10" of snow so far.

Well.....just started snowing about an hour ago here in sou-west nova scotia, wind sure is starting to pick up...

We have snow coming here outta mee arse!! Thank God Im wearing my fur coat!

Attachments

• snowblower (Medium).jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 159
60 and sunny today and tomorrow here. Been through many Snowstorms while I lived in Mass for 43 yrs. Been here 7 yrs and do NOT miss the snow. Stay safe!!!

Here's what I woke up to in central CT. That's my PT buried under that pile in front of the garage. Why isn't it in the garage you may ask? 'Cause my bird and one of my fish are in there!!! The depth measurement was taken through my front window! All roads in CT are closed and don't know when they will reopen.

Attachments

• DSCN2620.JPG
    80.9 KB · Views: 162
  • DSCN2624.JPG
    87 KB · Views: 163
down state connecticut in some places got 38 inches....I guess we were lucky compared to that. We did not loose power either ( at least not yet ) Yaaa hooooo

pics in connecticut

Attachments

• 555973_10151394610679197_923253542_n.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 152
-
Back