Hobbies other then Mopars ?

-
Fishing "upta camp", hunting, and searching old farms and estates for antiques to resell. Tim

Attachments

• camp pictures 020 (Small).jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 149
  • 100_4565 (Small).JPG
    101.4 KB · Views: 135
  • 100_3416 (Small).JPG
    27.4 KB · Views: 131
  • 100_4756 (Small).JPG
    78.4 KB · Views: 138
I like to get out and shoot pool. I play in a league two nights a week and shoot an occasional tournament on the weekends...it's good to have a hobby that pays you money. I was taught the game at a very young age back in Iowa when I was growing up. The folks around Tacoma here have given me a nick-name that's kinda stuck....they call me "Hick with a Stick". LOL!!!!

...and when a clam dig is opened up, I try to get to the beach and dig a few of these up, they are damn tasty!!!!

Oh, my 2nd hobby could be very calm or could be very stormy!
Sailing at the Baltic Sea closed to the German and Danish Coast.
CIMG3891-1.jpg
CIMG3833.jpg
CIMG3862.jpg

Have coached youth hockey for over 10 years at all levels, girls and boys, sometimes up to three teams at a time. My son is a senior in HS, most likely his last year playing, that's where the Demon comes in. More time on my hands now for other things!

I manage a girls 18U Gold Softball Team.

Here is a picture of the lovely ladies, and one of my Darling daughter taking the frieght at home plate.... (Yeah the other girl was out...)

Attachments

• Stix.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 129
  • Copy of Out at home.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 121
Now I spend my time at the gym. Nothing serious, just enough to stay healthy & not get my a$$ kicked. I used to train dogs in "schutzhund"--a German dog sport similiar to police K9 training but with no good clubs here anymore, there's no one to decoy my dog (he's old anyway, now) and no new clubs starting up.

Tracking, Fishing and taking pictures and keeping wind in my lungs :cheers:
Shoot APA league two nights a week I shoot with a Viking 20 oz I can't find a picture of :clock:and then there is Buddy :love7: my 11 month old boxer pup that keeps me busy.
Treva and I drove Victoria to our 9 ball night for the first time last night
It was a cool evening and did not need a/c :-D everyone walk in and I could here them ask who has the old Mopar outside :-D
As you can see I parked it right out front and I enjoy fellowship and a wobbly pop with friends now and then :-D especially with Small Block :-D

Attachments

• Garden 2010 TREE TAMOTO 037.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 97
  • BUDDY & CREED 2010 Sept. 019.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 111
  • PEACH ORCHARD 2010 ramcharger 018.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 99
  • PEACH ORCHARD 2010 ramcharger 069.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 91
  • PEACH ORCHARD 2010 ramcharger 068.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 93
  • Drove%20samll%20blk%20to%20drink.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 90
  • dec%20cat2.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 96
We hike and fish here in the mountains of california

This is freaky....your daughter looks just like mine.....solid build, the hair style, hair colour......could swear it was her in the pics....really!!!!
My hobby are my cars and bikes.

Attachments

• IMGP0597.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 84
  • IMGP5627.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 91
  • IMGP5618.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 82
  • IMGP5620.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 86
  • IMGP5622.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 85
  • IMGP5664.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 84
Changing this
28l770n.jpg

To this

5e7k7k.jpg

For this

207kc2f.jpg

Theresa C. 1933 Sanstrom, 26' solid hardwood with some fiberglass.

Next is Mea Nui, 38' faro-cement, 16 tons of fun

9s5d93.jpg

2cmk9dv.jpg

I'm not rich, just extremely lucky.

Had my best day fishing 2 weeks ago. On the water before light, first fish shortly after light, 33Lb White sea bass, 20 min fight on 25Lb test, then 2 more!!! 1.5 hours, 90 Lbs of fish, priceless!! Sorry no pics.

I love Salmon too.
29boiz7.jpg

LCjeff

Brewing Beer,flying and crashing RC planes and helis,riding jet skies,xbox when Im too lazy to do the others

Supposedly flying electric R/C aircraft.......
Maybe one day I will actually fly one.... LOL

Used to play guitar till mine was stolen... cannot afford to replace it.
Lots a time on the internet.
A little time keeping up The '70-'71 Dart GT/GTS/Custom website.
www.7071dartgt.net
Trying to help out anybody with their A Bodies.....

And now trying to beat cancer is my newest hobby.

Later,
Bruce B.
I know the feeling. I rarely get to fly any of my planes. Do yourself a favor if you're just learing, get involved with a flying club and have someone put you on a trainer cord. The idea is that if you get into trouble he can save your plane before it hits the ground. Remember there are only 2 types of planes......those that have crashed.......and those that have yet to crash LOL. Anyway good luck!!

Riding my Triumph Rocket III Roadster : )
Police/EMS Radio Scanning
Guitar
Deer Hunting
Guns

-
Back