my Low dollar 318 hop-up project

-
I don't know I flashed on that link and it looks like another guy building a car just like a hundred and fifty thousand other of us.

Maybe get AJ to do the write up and math...
:rofl:
largestbook1.jpg

I keep telling him to nutz shell the replies.
He says he needs to put in all the information.
I say it is not needed but if the poster asks for it, great.
He in turn say I’ll just put it in so he doesn’t have to ask.

I say, simple question in, simple answer out. Need details, ask!

Last edited:
AJ has great information but digging through all the crap to get to it sometimes? oh boy!
AJ..... LOL... he's fun! But all his "great information" as you stated, and calculations said my 360 car was a recipe for a real slow, dog, slant six power...… and mocked my guessing a 2.1 by feel by saying he'd blow his car up if I could hit a 2.1...… WELL..... 1.9 60 ft time later i'm still waiting to hear the explosion LOL
AJ/FormS …. I'm serving ya up again.... LOL :poke:

you well know I meant between me and you ..LOL
Well.... :realcrazy:…… in that case ……:)….. weren't you way behind me in that 318 small block race you mentioned?????? :p
Does that mean you can't "tweak" as well as me??????:poke::poke::poke:

And, lets not forget the weather …...
:lol:

Well.... :realcrazy:…… in that case ……:)….. weren't you way behind me in that 318 small block race you mentioned?????? :p
Does that mean you can't "tweak" as well as me??????:poke::poke::poke:

And, lets not forget the weather …...
:lol:
No it proved your scoring system was one sided towards your car!

No it proved your scoring system was one sided towards your car!
sounds like a sore loser.... :p

I know you watch the weather conditions, temps, and barometer, humidity, and all that. Now, start tweak'n … :poke:

Last edited:
sounds like a sore loser.... :p

I know you watch the weather conditions, temps, and barometer, humidity, and all that. Now, start tweak'n … :poke:
Sore loser!?
I know you don't want some of this!
IMG_20180413_160931.jpg

let's be forewarned the last guy that seen this picture still hasn't been seen on the Forum in over a month! LOL

What do you say? Maybe we try and find the same kind and size rear tires and see if you can't get one of those Motors up to par? j par that is.... lol

That thing looks wicked cool! You make me want to do bad things to my car! Like cutting a hole in my hood lol

Sore loser!?
I know you don't want some of this!
View attachment 1715244746
let's be forewarned the last guy that seen this picture still hasn't been seen on the Forum in over a month! LOL

What do you say? Maybe we try and find the same kind and size rear tires and see if you can't get one of those Motors up to par? j par that is.... lol
LOL... the last guy did take the first train out of town, didn't he...… :rofl:

But... I'm rough, tough and hard to bluff...…. :lol:

Put simply 70aarcuda is a full-time competitive racer with consistently low 10 second cars. Quite honestly I would be honored to take a pass with him and have him totally kick my ***. My car at its best very best did an 11-5 with a full roll cage and about 450 pounds lighter with slicks and very light skiny's on the front. Again the best I've done so far is High 13"s and that was before I put a smaller cam in it. I wouldn't waste his time trying to challenge him with my badly tuned full interior street car.

Put simply 70aarcuda is a full-time competitive racer with consistently low 10 second cars. Quite honestly I would be honored to take a pass with him and have him totally kick my ***. My car at its best very best did an 11-5 with a full roll cage and about 450 pounds lighter with slicks and very light skiny's on the front. Again the best I've done so far is High 13"s and that was before I put a smaller cam in it. I wouldn't waste his time trying to challenge him with my badly tuned full interior street car.
high 13's???? say it isn't so, Ethel. :D

jpar if your car is that slow you need to send it to 318willrun and let him tweak it into the low 12s or better for you.

You may be a supermodel but remember willrun is Don Garlits nephew.

jpar if your car is that slow you need to send it to 318willrun and let him tweak it into the low 12s or better for you.

You may be a supermodel but remember willrun is Don Garlits nephew.
I forgot what was it you had that you were able to call other people's cars slow?

-
Back