P.A. roll call

-
yeah - but I need to look forward to something, right? Winter is too long.

yes i agree,,,some one will have to remind me of this cruise night would be great getting a few mopars to caravan up the pike,,,,

Hearing of all these towns and cities is making me homesick. :cry:

do get to home sick,,,,thats what happened to me,,,and i moved back,,may not of been the smartest thing i ever done,,,but the car scene here is KILLER,,,

fastfish.....what are the largest valves youcan put in x -heads.....using them on a 408 build.....staying iron headed own these already.....how crazy can yo get with back cutting valves?

I'm in Shippensburg. Mostly attend Carlisle, Chambersburg, Hagerstown,Md. area shows. Valley Mall in Hagerstown gathers as high as 400 cars of all kinds on a nice Saturday evening.

385371-R1-01-1_002.jpg

385371-R1-11-11_012.jpg

Cruises I sometimes go to are
Quakertown DairyQueen, Macuguie Park, Harleysville walmart, Trexlertown, Pryskies Drive-inn, Pottstown,

depending what nights im off from work,,,

a few local cruze nite near me,,,then the big one near 6 flagg great adventure in nj 1200 plus car last friday of the month,,,

harleys ville walmart, ma cungie park is one of my favorites now,,,pyruskies i havent been to in years,,,

im going to try to get to the soda jerk in hummelstown this year if i can,,,

and one other cruise chester brook,,,off of 422 is a nice cruise nite,,

shady brook farms has a nice cruise EVERY TUESDAY night,,,food,,lots of cars farm store,,etc,,
the hagerstown mall cruise sounds intresting

nice vert,,do you ever go to ma cungie cruise nites?? 700 plus cars of all types,,, or harleysville ?? a few spots in quarkertown now also

I get to Walmart in Harleysville at least once a year and I was at the one up the road at Landis this year. I get to Quakertown Dairy Queen once or twice a year. Dont think I've been to Ma Cungie. Took the Vert up to Wind Gap for fathers day 2 years ago.

Just South Of York, Pa Here...

It would be great if we could all plan to have a Pa meet this sumer somewhere. If people are willing to come down to the York area I would be willing to find a place to meet.

Everyones Thoughts?

KP

yea wish I still had the old D100 still long gone now flat head 6 with three on the tree langhorne speed shop on rt1 has a 58 panel truck for sale

I'm in allentown PA and have just started going back to the trexlertown cruises. Do they stil do the cruises at the crossing?Vintagecar.jpg this was me last Aug

Vintagecar.jpg

Im in Lebanon. Just picked up a 69 Dart with 440. Cant wait till spring to go to the track!

-
Back