Significant other!!

-
Great Thread Idea Jimmy Boy!

Nice photos everyone!

Here's one of Tammy & me taken when we were in Paris last year. God, my forehead has gotten eight feet high as I've aged over the years...:(

But she still looks great!=P~
Ray

Tam & Ray - Hilton.JPG

Here's one of the wife and I at the Cannery at last year's MATS.

LasVegas033.jpg

As you can tell from the empties, we were both feelin no pain!! Good times!

WHOA! That looks like slant sex in a Cuhhhhmaro to me << duckin
Ba ha ha ha ha!
Unlike MrMopar, we've got non-lesbo neighbors who LOVE our hot rods.

LOL, ya, that's my problem too. He he he

Heres the hunny bunny. (I think she takes the worst picture ever! )
With the lil'guy in the backround, kind of, playin games.

Copy of 100_0672.JPG

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortz
not in a mopar but

WHOA! That looks like slant sex in a Cuhhhhmaro to me

<< duckin

Was our wedding day, had to make use of the yenko camaro somehow, hehehe.

at least this one wasnt conceived in the maro

dsc2176xy8.jpg

My wife and I on wedding day.

Will be 7 years married on June 23rd and she still turns my head

even after giving me my second love of my life

Oops I mean this love.

On a bunch of respectable post guys and gals. As soon as MeMike sends me the software to post pics i'll do some of the wife. Nice lady and easy on the eyes. And hell, I think she loves me. If ya gotta see her now MeMike posted some on one of the car post. I think it's "MeMikes got an A body"

Ha,ha, thats a very cool pic of your lady in the Dart engine bay!!! Kinda looks like when a girl pops out of a cake:cheers: Looks like you two enjoy working on your Mopar together,thats awesome. Sorry my wifes like many other women....run and hide when the camera comes out!! Told her I'd like a pic of her in the convertible so I could post it with my kids pics at work.....maybe one sunny day when hell freezes over LOL:snakeman:

Tara is like that to. These were rare pics.

(I know this isn't the joke thread but....)

Guy goes in to a bar and has a seat. He orders two shots, drinks one, pours the other on his hand. After doing this a few times the bartender says "Why do you keep pouring shots on your hand?"

And the guy says.....
(yeah, you know what's coming)
"I'm trying to get my date drunk!"

my girl hopefully a keeper this time:) i wont tell her about this thread she loves the camera way to much already ;)

meckasuteigen 011.jpg

GET YOUR FEET OFF THE DASH!!!!!!...Oh sorry I have to yell that at Nikki every now and then. :-D
What is it with women having to put their feet on the dashboard - mine does it too and I'm always telling her not to. Guess it shows how much I'm listened to! Gonna get a cattle prod to carry next to my seat when the Dart's done.

GET YOUR FEET OFF THE DASH!!!!!!...Oh sorry I have to yell that at Nikki every now and then. :-D

lol need to tell her about that also all the time gues they do it just because they can fold themselves into that position, wish may not be all that bad at all

-
Back