Finally the 66 Dart is here!!

-
I too have read thru your posts and I'm really impressed. Nice work all around.
sorry to here the sb let go. next sb bigger and stronger .

my ragtop run 11.0's all day on motor.. magnum crate sb 402 stroker.
sb Rock !

Attachments

• raggie 5-11 driveway Gooddddddddd.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 240
  • raggie at tower by tree NICE.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 243
Thanks ! very unique ! It gets the looks !
I'll post a separate site on my ragtop with all the goodies.
look under 11 sec cars . and early a-body discussions site

can somone explain to me how to load pics from photobucket to this site ?
having trouble !
Thanks !

Well the car should be done paint in the next 2 weeks,had to redo bodywork and botched primer job(lesson learned):sign3:you could scrape the primer off with your fingernail:banghead:Anyway,got a call from engine builder today and the block is back from having the lifter bores bushed,block is zero decked and assembly has begun:D.now where,s that income tax cheque??Atleast this year I,ll have it assembled before May 1st,just intime for race season.:burnout:

Glad to hear it Scott! Hopefully pics as soon as things start to happen.

better to catch it before paint , I've got some small bubbles on my doors to fix , Damn Peter Willie what a jag-off

Cant wait to see it scott. She's gunna look real good flyin down the track this year!

Well after numerous setbacks,my 66 Dart has paint :glasses7:.It,s a 2010 Ford Sport blue(hey the paint was cheap :D)It has lots of metallic in it and looks good in the sun.Tomorrow I,ll pick up the fresh engine and start reassembling on friday.My local track opens for test/tune April 1st(weather permitting)so need to get working on getting it back together.Just a few pics to share..
View attachment photo[2].jpg

View attachment photo[1].JPG
View attachment photo[3].jpg
View attachment photo[4].jpg

Looks great Scott! Love the color. Doesn't matter what brand it is. tmm

-
Back