Five Years on FABO

-

CudaChick1968

Leanna ~ The Mistress of Metal
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
On January 17, 2005, I registered on this site. It was one of the best moves I've ever made in my life.

In that time I've ...
... met a bunch of great people who have all turned into great friends
... made several successful parts deals both buying and selling
... learned more about my car and myself than I ever expected
... worked with almost a hundred Mopar-lovin' customers
... typed 2694 posts
... referred 18 new recruits, and
... changed my life for the better in so many ways.

Happy 5th Anniversary! I love ya all my brothers and sisters!!! :love7:

Congrats Leanna. You bring light and life along with you. Only been hear a few months but know how you feel.

Happy Anniversary Leanna!
slider_congratulations.gif

Congrats, Leanna! 8)

You're an asset to this messageboard, and we thank you for that!

Been here since Adam started the original board .. :salute:

Happy aniversery sista :cheers:
You sure have brightened my day's many time here Leanna :rock:
You have dun sooooo much for this great site and members here :angel9:
I remember seeing Victoria on your web site for the first time and it blew me away:tongue9:=D>:love4: Thank you for being you hun :happy10:
You are one of a kind :-D

I remember the first job you dun for me :cheers: 1 of 4 and looking for our 5th project :cheers:

461.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

I will have my 5 year anniversary next January on the 8th

Speep%200562.jpg

Getting things started to run 4 barrel 088.jpg

Getting things started to run 4 barrel 097.jpg

Getting things started to run 4 barrel 111.jpg

Congrats and Happy Anniversary Leanna. You and your business have become a pillar to this website. This place and it's people have become a big part of our lives. This photo is what you do(very well I might add) and is part of who you are but not all of who you are. Mike PS. 4 years for me tomorrow (Monday the 18th.)

spring break09 003.jpg

Happy 5th anniversary, Leanna! Gotta agree with what you say about FABO. I've been a member here for 3 years, 2 months, and 12 days (but who's counting?) and found the people to be the best on the web. But what else would you expect from Mopar folks?
Thanks again for making my new Mopar valve covers look even better by your outstanding PC work!
(One day I hope to get them on the motor and more pics posted of the completed car! LOL)

ValveCovers (Small).jpg

Happy happy.Its cool to just go to the pc and find friends that share a common love afair with they cars.Thankssssssss for being here.

We love ya Leanna...FABO wouldn't be the same without you! :love4:

Happy 5 year Anniversary...to many more!
:wave:

And a big "Thank You!" to you too. This place wouldn't be the same without you. :) Thanks again for the alternator PC job!

P1011020.jpg

Happy anniversary to my secret sweet heart, well I guess it's not a secret anymore, oh well what the hell.:toothy10: It's only been 4 for me.

Leanna, how can words express what you mean to this site??? From your outstanding work to your helpful insight and advise to your most recent crowning achievement, "The Young Guns" prize giveaway, you have helped shape this site and the many good people who we call our family!! Your contribution to this hobby and FABO cannot be measured in words or actions, but only by the heart!!! My thanks go out to you for joining this site so we can all benefit. There are many people here who I consider friends, and I count you among the best!!! And from one Cudagirl to another, Nella says Hey!!! cosgig and cudagirl

And i thought i was an old timer but i see you've been here 12 days longer than myself. And to think,MeMike is just a young timer with all those posts. You've done us all proud during your time here and we all know that is just like you to keep on keepin on. I'm gona get over to lay eyes on you this year. That's one of my goals. I like meeting members here and your high on the list. Life is better knowing ya Leanna.
Small Block

Happy 5th Leanna, even if you are a youngster. You have brought a dimension to the board that would otherwise leave the board lacking something.

Jack

Congratulations Leanna!!! :cheers:

Thank you for being part of this website!!
You are one of the "key" people who give this site part of its personality and it wouldn't be the same without you. 8)

-
Back