fm3 coded 340 auto duster resto...............

-
well, i slept only like 3 hrs last night, but...........................................................

LET THE FINAL SANDING BEGIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, here is the car fully sanded down. all i had to do was re-shoot some primer over a few spots where i went to deep and took it to the zinc primer!. car is ready for paint either tommorow or tuesday!

oh, here is a 2000 honda civic si i picked up dirt cheap, but now realize that a replacment engine for it cost 4 times what i paid for the car!

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 662
  • 002.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 680
  • 004.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 638
  • 003.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 683
if its a d16z6 like the older si's, call beavers honda salvage down here. got one for ny crx from them for 500 with a 90 day warrenty.

dustbid, it has the b16a obd II in it:( higher performance with v-tec, but alot more to replace!. the origional engine let a rod loos and it went up into the head quite bad!

Car is painted....................... Stay tuned

painted !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    192.3 KB · Views: 613
  • 002.JPG
    197.1 KB · Views: 604
  • 003.JPG
    129.1 KB · Views: 636
  • 005.JPG
    113.8 KB · Views: 597
  • 006.JPG
    126.6 KB · Views: 578
thanks boss. alot of sweat into this car. never finished one i pulled this far apart. actually, i bought it a basically a shell

lol. what the fu** is a tallywacker????????????????????? lmfao you are nutz!

Talliwackers not cold, anymore!Looks realllllly gggoooooooooodddddd!

yea, but with horrible eyesight, and bad lighting, i am dreading to bring it out in the daylight tommorow!. fingers crossed.lol

Plot,

It looks good so far, I hope it looks even better in the daylight.

Bill S.

Awesome! ive been waiting for those pics for the last couple days lol..looks great man:prayer:

-
Back