fm3 coded 340 auto duster resto...............

-
whats with the post about pinky bein for sale or parted i tried to go to it it says its an invalid post to contact a administrator

Love it look's killer joe.making me want to get started on mine again .Restored my tail lights this weakend after looking at your pics last weak.Thanks for sticking with it ! MOPARISBEST

Looking great in your garage. Cant wait to see it in the sunlight. after you get another couple hours sleep of course.

Grant

got it out and put stripe kit on. now need to clean car and finish re-assembling little stuff

overall it looks good. i am not so happy with it, as it has to be one of the worst i have done. do not get me wrong, it still looks nice, but i knew i should not have sprayed in indoors, yet rather waited till today, as it is 65 here. but, that does not mean that the metal is that hot!. it still is a great looking driver

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 548
  • 007.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 549
  • 006.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 529
  • 005.JPG
    186.6 KB · Views: 531
  • 004.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 553
  • 002.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 540
wetsand it, buff it, and drive it. wont stay erfect forever once it is perfect (if you drive it).

repolish every few years, and keep enjoying it.

looks good. i really like the stripe kit. whos is it?

Michael

Stripes half on already? Geez.. barely finishing my morning coffee..

Looks great in the sun.

Grant

oh, no, they have been done 20 minutes after that one pic.lol

Should you sand and buff before putting the stripes on? You are crazy for wanting to paint a car outside....LOL

Jim

it looks good enough, that i decided not to cut and buff it, and drive it!

well, my package tray was destroyed, so i used it as a template, and made my own

Attachments

• 008.JPG
    161.2 KB · Views: 458
  • 010.JPG
    169.2 KB · Views: 466
  • 011.JPG
    161.9 KB · Views: 473
  • 009.JPG
    165 KB · Views: 476
arrr,arrrrr,arrr,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so funny!

Plot, you accomplish in weeks what takes the rest of us years to complete. Simply outstanding. I'll buy ya a beer anytime. :drinkers: :thumbup: :supz:

Wylde1.

thanks 6pk.

today i finished putting the interior back together, and started to make all my own brake lines. i bought all new rubber ones, and will preform all the hard lines.
going this weekend to pick up a better set of door panels, full dual exaust, a torsion bar adjuster and bolt, and hopefullay a set of dual hood scoops, as all i could find that was nice was a hood set up for dual scoops.
car will be completly done and tagged/insured by next wensday!
and as all the haters say,,,," sold by thursady"
who knows. but what i can say, once done, me and my wife agreed that if i cannot get 13k for it, ill just drive it!

-
Back