2017 318 RACE !! .... please join the fun

-
Post # 84. I can't believe with all these "smart phones" we can't open a simple link that my age-old PC opens just fine :D
Right.... from July 2nd. There's been a LOT of strip time since then. That's why I asked if there was a "CURRENT" standings. And neither my 4500 dollar desktop nor my smart phone will open those links. I get a "DIR Error" message on both.

Right.... from July 2nd. There's been a LOT of strip time since then. That's why I asked if there was a "CURRENT" standings. And neither my 4500 dollar desktop nor my smart phone will open those links. I get a "DIR Error" message on both.
ok, i'll see what I can do to fix it

Do the links in the opening post not work for anyone??? I click on them and they pop right up..... and my wife's smart phone pulled them up without issue too, and she would be a guest to the site

Last edited:
Sorry and on my smart phone it came up so all good. Iphone 7...I use Chrome on my phone for most thing so when I click on it, it brings up chrome and shows the spreadsheet

Well men, I sold my 66 with the teener. Before I could run it on the track. Sorry...

-
Back